Used 1999 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews - 180 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1999 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Love this car!
By 603

1999 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

It's a 1999 with 225k miles and I still love it! Doesn't use a drop of oil. Still runs strong and when you step on it, it goes! Transmission shifts perfect. Hoping to get 300k miles out of it!

Best beginner car
By Christian

1999 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan

I've had this car for 4 years and I plan to have it for another 2-4 years. It is very reliable and cheap to maintain. Out of 4 years i've probably put $1000 in maintenance.

Comfy and Reliable
By Ben

1999 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Negatives - Power windows failed many times and early on. Lighter and indoor lights failed early on, more than just a blown fuse. Negatives out of the way this car has always been comfy, quiet and low maintenance. I've had it for 16 years and it's running like the day I bought it.

best car for the price
By Nidhin D.

1999 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

Its a 4 speed auto with 160k. Best features are the V6 power, super smooth and no noise at high speeds, refined engine, engine doesn't use a drop of coolant or oil in 7000 miles. but 18 mpg city and 23 highway hurts. had to replace starter. suspension was all clunky and gone, replaced and drives and handles like new.

312,000 Miles and no problems
By HAPPY CAMRY OWNER - ARIZONA

1999 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

This car is fantastic - owned since it was brand new - friends have gone through four cars while I'm still driving my Camry. Now my son, my sister-in-law, my cousin, my best friend all have bought Camry's. I plan on going well over 500K with this car. It's 6 - with a manual transmission. Too bad they don't make them with a manual. This car is the best car I've ever owned.