Used 2015 Toyota Avalon Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Toyota Avalon Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:

Toyota Avalon
By Marsha

2015 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Best car ever! Rides like a dream and is very comfortable.

A great car
By Ric Koprowski

You will enjoy this car

Silver Fox
By Marie Bryant

2015 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Be aware of the technology and take all the time (spend time in the driveway with the owner's manual) necessary to acquaint yourself if you've not had a vehicle with all the new features.

ONE YEAR IN! SOLID, FAST CAR! WORTH CHECKING OUT!!
By CaliforniaZombie

2015 Toyota Avalon XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned several cars and trucks in my time. From BMW's to GMC's. My last vehicle was a Jaguar S Type. That was luxury and speed. I had an '05 that I bought off lease. It was great, but time caught up with it. Enter my Avalon. I (again) bought a lease return (2015 Model) with low mileage. This car handles well, has speed, and solid braking. When I have to (on occasion) I have blown BMW's and Lexis drivers off the line. This ride has a 3.5 L V-6, and 268 HP....it's Fast! The ride is on the firm side, although you have options for eco and sport as well. The chassis is the same as the lower end Lexis models. It has all the bells and whistles (heated seats, various dash screens for computer mileage, eco boost, etc, bluetooth, and sat radio). Climate system works nicely. Inside the cabin, there is a bit of a "plastic feel", and the silver foil that wraps the cup holders is starting to peel. Those are the only complaints!! I had this car for one year...and ZERO Problems! Just change the oil and rotate the tires so far. Mileage is 21 in and around town, and (I know this may be had to believe!) I got 31 MPG on a recent 200 mile R/T!! This is a SOLID, well produced car that has styling as well as reliability, and the all important SPEED! As an owner, I can highly recommend this vehicle!!

Toyota Warrenty is useless.
By Brad Cohen

2015 Toyota Avalon XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought the car new in March of 2016. I have bought 5 new and 4 used Toyotas in my life. This one has small problems Toyota won’t cover. There are 17 small tears in inch wide piece of defective leather Toyota wont replace under Warranty. I have spent well over$150,000 on Toyotas in my life and am afraid this will be the last. I have never had a problem with another manufacturer in my life. They should be embarrassed and ashamed. Said tears in leather is normal wear and tear on a $35,000.00 list car with 16,000 miles on it. Good car but garbage company. Traded car in couldnt stand looking at ripped seat anymore. TSK TSK Toyota.