Used 2015 Subaru WRX Sedan Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Subaru WRX Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific WRX model:

My wrx 2015
By Carlos a cruz sr

2015 Subaru WRX Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I buy this car for safety reason, maintenance parts to expense,power ok,comfort poor,fuel average safety good if you want drive the car to florida to north carolina take a fly I make a mistake this car is for younger people I am 60 so I am in big trouble but is not a really a bad car if you are younger and if you have a good job when he broke

A care that delivers on all aspects of driving
By Mark s

2015 Subaru WRX Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Great all round car. I drive mine as an everyday commuter. I have the CVT. First once you get use to a CVT transmission its perfectly fine. The Car gets 27 MPG all around if you drive it in the intelligent mode. When you want power on the highway switch to the sport mode and the turbo will throw you back into the seat. If you really want some fun switch it into the sport sharp mode or use the paddle shift. This car will run at 80mph and you will never notice it. Stock radio is ok but i replaced it with a nice Sony and 4 Polk speakers. Sounds great. On a road trip its a blast with the new sound systems. I bought it used and paid in the mid $20k range. You will not find any car that will give all this for anywhere close to the price. yes its a noisy and rides a bit rough. Put some better tires on it and it will improve the ride quite a bit. just get one.

2 1/2 years in and loving every minute of it
By Prodigalsunspot

2015 Subaru WRX Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have had this car since February of 2015. Fantastic daily driver, fun to drive aggressively. Gets great mileage for a performance car. I love getting into this car and driving it every day. I have had some issues with the car. The initial clutch was faulty and went out at 18K miles (I am 50 years old, don't race the car, and have had manuals all my life that routinely go 80-100K before needing a clutch). The new clutch had a totally different feel, lighter, and didn't fight with the hill holder like the first one. Also, the battery died at 29K miles. Both items replaced under warrantee. I have been changing my own oil, so only take it to the dealership for major service intervals. One thing that's great about this car is the boy racers always upgrade the wheels and rubber, so I was able to get a whole set of OEM rubber with factory rims with only 6K miles on them off Craigslist for 500 bucks, as well as a set of all seasons for the winter. Will drive this one into the ground!

Wrc
By Ron johnson

2015 Subaru WRX Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Great car!

Awesome machine
By leo selM

2015 Subaru WRX Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have driven an M5, 370Z, Mustang GT and several other bmw'S. FOR THE MONEY, this is by FAR the best!