Used 2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Consumer Reviews

Used B9 Tribeca for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...39

Pros
Cons

best car i ever owened

jcp6, 03/05/2014

never had a issue with this vehicle. as long you keep up with regular oil changes etc... good family vehicle extra seats come in handy. handles really well especially in snow.

Door Locks

Door Locks, 04/07/2009

It's fun vehicle to drive, but I have door locks. First it was the driver side front door lock that is not working. After few months I found out now it's the front passenger side door lock is not working and recently I found that rear passenger side door lock is not working also. I tried dealership to repair it, but due to mileage on it I have to pay $350 for each lock. NO OTHER ISSUES. Does anyone has this problem? Can this be a defective locks from the manufacturer?

Wow...from Subaru?

FirstSubie, 05/31/2005

This vehicle is truly a refreshing drive considering all the other SUVs I have owned. I think the thing that will blow you away is the interior. The fit and finish and design is on par with our Teutonic friends from Germany. It almost has a "cockpit" like feel from a fighter jet and the electroluminescent gauges are awesome. Also, get the "puddle" lights. They really finish the vehicle off nicely! The Boxer motor is amazingly smooth as is the tranny. Shifts are seamless and road/wind noise is non-existent. The driving experience is very pleasing. The Boxer motor provides a low center of gravity so you have sharp/precise handling, not "tippy". Sports car handling with SUV clearance!

We like it a lot

drjochen, 10/12/2005

We have has the car for 2 months now and we like it a lot. It is very solid and doesn't drive as bad as your standard SUV/minivan. It drives more like a passenger car. It also roomy inside without having the monster size of some SUVs.

My 06 B9 Tribeca all wheel drive 7 passenger

The Davis', 02/23/2020
Ltd. 7-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/DVD, Nav, Beige Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Well my wife and I are extremely happy with our tribeca. It has 300k miles on it it still has massive power. Rides great .all wheel drive is a monster and come rain, snow, or mud. It doesn't matter. The subaru B9 tribeca is going places that other's won't. ....only thing we lost remote to DVD player and it is a little pricy. All N all we love it .we trust it's safety and durable.

12345...39