Used 2009 Saturn VUE SUV Consumer Reviews - 35 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Saturn VUE SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific VUE model:

2009 Saturn VUE XR... I got a good one.
By Macca2016

2009 Saturn VUE SUV XE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Update 8/27/18: 10 years on and she still runs like a champ. 102K miles, so we've had to do some of the 100K maintenance items that are pricey. We've also had some brake/brake shoe issues that were causing a loud roar and keeping the car from accelerating well, but now that it's fixed it's back to normal. We've been lucky to have a car like this and I'm now training my 16-year old son on it.

I still have this car after 7 1/2 years and still love it. I use it to transport music gear for my gigs and it's held up well. It's a kid transport/family transport vehicle that, if you take care of it like any car, will not let you down.

I had 1987 Camarillo iron z28 and 2001 blazer need
By Eliezwe

Very good for a starter
By Eliezer

Love my Vue 170,000 still reliable and dependable
By bevely

2009 Saturn VUE SUV XE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The 2009 Vue I own is the best. I recently considered trading it in and realized the service the vehicle has given me. For 5 years my used Saturn has been in the shop only once. I generally get about 300+ miles in the city on one tank of gas. The highway is right at 400. Great vehicle. 170,000 miles and go where I desire to go!

Nothing but trouble
By jleemc

2009 Saturn VUE SUV XR 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had nothing but trouble since I bought this vehicle. Even had to be towed once. The check engine light stays on all the time and they cannot fix it. I drove a rental more than I drove the vue for the first year I owned it because it stayed in the shop. Currently at only 50,000 miles the starter has gone out. The vehicle also gets poor gas mileage compared to other comparable SUVs. Not only am I done with Saturn. I'm done with GM. GM is not standing by their product that I have had trouble out of since the day I bought it. It also has very limited passenger space when compared to other similar vehicle.

Cute on the outside

Drive them all into a landfill and walk away.