With sensible European roots, the 2017 Ram ProMaster full-size window van is a strong choice for buyers needing to haul passengers or cargo thanks to its space-efficient design, user-friendly interior, and gas or diesel powertrain choices.
- Front-wheel-drive configuration offers improved low-traction performance and tight turning radius
- Great forward visibility
- Massive interior room with up to 4,280 pounds of payload capacity
- Low step-in height
- Available fuel-efficient diesel engine.
- Less towing capacity than other full-size vans
- Unrefined ride quality, even for a van
- No steering tilt adjustment impedes comfortable driving position
- Only comes in one roof height.