Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Prowler for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

A true factory hot rod !

viper1, 09/11/2003
2001 Plymouth Prowler 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Outstanding car, excellent handling and feels right. The only problem I have when I take it out for a drive is that I can't park the car because it is like a magnet, always attracting people.

Fantastic sports car!

Bob Prowler Marina Del Rey, 07/23/2019
2001 Plymouth Prowler 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I am a manger at Lexus. I went rogue and bought a Prowler. Wow. My purple Prowler is fun to drive and also attracts more attention then a your average $100k car. Thumbs up and waves everytime I take it for a drive. The sound that comes from this V6 is a bonus to. I was taken back how great my Prowler sounds when I accelerate!

Awesome car

Mark Hill, 04/06/2020
2001 Plymouth Prowler 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

These cars get a bad rap by people that haven’t drove or owned one or know the real specs and reasons for the design . They hold the road like a roadster should being they are the only factory hand built cor with equal weight on all four tires . As far as power goes the rating is 253 HP . It has a trans axle that gets more power to real wheels than any transmission. Making it feel like a 300 hp motor . I have brought my prowler up to 143 on speedo with only mod being black cat exhaust that makes the car sound like a formula 1 Indy car . People that I have let drive it absolutely love it . Two drawbacks are the relentless attention you get while driving and the lack of a legit trunk but after all it’s just a toy that’s not meant to be your everyday grocery getter .

4 out of 5 stars

So so

Dennis M, 03/07/2019

Where's the V8?

4 out of 5 stars

best car in the world

mike rotch, 05/22/2003
2001 Plymouth Prowler 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

its the best car you can buy