Used 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora Consumer Reviews

Used Aurora for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...19

Pros
Cons

Satisfied Owner - We need Oldsmobiles

DE Smith, 08/25/2009
4.0 4dr Sedan (4.0L 8cyl 4A)

This was my 3 rd Olds and the best ever of cars that I have owned. I laugh as I read the features of the top of the line (Lexus, Toyota, BMW, Mercedes, etc) about features my 2001 Olds has, rain sensor wipers, wrap around air bags (front and back safety features, steering wheel controls, the pass through to luggage caompartment, I have used many times, to caarry long itmes and fly rods!), Teh ride all passengers compliment and cannot believe it is and Oldsmobile. Few know it was one of the oldest auto manufactured in USA. It is a damn shame it was shut down as it was superbly designed, well built with only minor flaws that in subsequent years would have been made to make it perfect.

What a ride!

Rick, 02/20/2016
3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Love the car. Great family car with a sporty performance.comfortable for long or short rides.

The Worst Car I Have Ever Owned

slipperysil, 08/17/2006
3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I had to have more than $10,000 worth of warranty work done on my Oldsmobile Aurora and know it seems like something goes wrong every week, like the window motor, air shock sencor, etc...

Last flag ship still held the name high.

85cieraholiday, 01/06/2008
3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The Aurora was Oldsmobile's last flagship and it shows. The car is quiet, comfortable, and even in standard 3.5 trim has lots of standard features like leather,cd player, and air shocks. The V6 has lots of power and is very quiet. The transmission is very smooth, and the car always seems ready to pounce. This is a real luxury car that proudly carries the Oldsmobile flag for future generations. The style of the exterior is timeless, and the inside has lots of storage, as well as a feeling of quality. Do yourself a favor and find one with a sun roof, it changes the who feel of the interior. I reccomend this car to everyone.

overall summary

tom murdock, 03/20/2006
3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The Oldsmobile Aurora is a solid car. It provides good performance. Even after long trips, I feel fairly fresh. It has a very good feel and ride to it. Entering interstates, this car can really move and run with the best. Its radio and stereo are excellent as are the heating and ac systems. If Oldsmobile was still making this car, I would purchase another. This vehile is my second Aurora.

12345...19