Skip to main content

Used Versa for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons
4.75 out of 5 stars

Love it! A few problems, but it's great for the money!

andresama3, 05/27/2013
2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I've got over 105,000 miles and I've never had the alignment problems people keep mentioning. I did however have the muffler problem at about 95000 miles which is longer than most people got hah. The manual recommends a spark plug change at 105k but I started to notice it needed changing around 90k. I've never had it stop or lockup in traffic and I actually get BETTER gas mileage than what's posted. 24 city/30 hwy 27 hybrid was what the dealership sold it as; I usually get about 30-35 hybrid driving. But I do my best to drive it right though, make sure my tires are inflated and do maintenance on time. I got it new in 2008 and drive it A LOT!

4 out of 5 stars

Love this roomy little car, but...

Jim Beeman, 04/02/2016
2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Great interior room. Amazing leg room. Incredible trunk capacity. But, had to replace CD player twice and the second replacement has gone out. Really annoying that the tire pressure sensing valves have a battery that dies and then the entire $200 sensor must be replaced times four!! As a result we just ignore the bright yellow tire pressure warning light on the dash. Have loved this car for over 8 years. Bought another one!

4.63 out of 5 stars

My 1st Car=Amazing 2nd review(3 years)

andymb, 01/04/2011
2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I wrote a review that I previously posted. Having had my car for about 3 years, with about 52,500 miles driven in the pot-hole, brake-fast city of NY to long distance road-trips to the suburbs and countryness of FL back & forth I can say this car is a trooper! Average gas mileage as advertised. Low maintenance, cause I take good care of my car. The only thing I would complain about is the aerodynamics, but other than that, all is still well! :)

4.13 out of 5 stars

versa

versucks, 07/07/2010
2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I bought my versa new and actually liked my versa for the first 20,000 miles. Then my CD player stopped working, and was replaced, but now at 2 yrs the a/c compressor is fried, but no longer under warranty. I bought this car to save $ on repairs. I had a great car for 16 years until it became costly, so this is shocking to have to shell out nearly 2 grand for a car that's practically new.

Beware

Nomore Nissan, 02/14/2009
2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

At 4700 miles car developed oil leak. Also hard start problem. Dealer had to practically disassemble upper engine to cure oil leak. He messed up the timing and had to redo the whole thing. Apparently the engines are not quality checked at the factory, or the leak would have been found. Fuel regulator was replaced to correct the hard start. I am very wary of this car now. I know something will go bad down the road.

12345...9