Used 2012 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Titan for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

wrath of the titans!!!

kirkallen5150, 08/01/2012
PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just love my Titan, 2012 PRO-4X Galaxy Black CC all the bells and whistles. This is my second Titan. The truck is dependable, reliable, and to mention a good looking truck. yeah Nissan has not changed the body style in awhile. Who really cares, they probably was testing out to see who there "reliable customers" are for such an outstanding truck. And there is no truck or "vehicle" out there that is perfect! But my belief is that Nissan knows a few things about vehicles and know what they are doing. If you are reading this please believe me you will be very please once you test drive one, because after you test drive it you will take it home.

Great truck.

Kwame, 04/04/2016
SL 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my new 2012 S.L model on 2013, that means the truck sat for a while before it was sold. My model came with navigation, DVD, moonroof etc something some of the other models don't have. So far the truck has been reliable and has only been to the dealership for regular maintainance. It's very spacious, comfortable and drives like a car. It can be used to haul lots of stuff and also acts like a family truck. The only drawback is the gas mileage.

2012 Titan SL Heavy Duty Chrome Packagr

Kerry Olson, 03/28/2016
SL 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Let me start by saying if the crew cab Dodge would not have been such a jump in price from the quad cab I would probably be driving a Dodge right now, or an overall high priced Tundra. However I had a great salesman who talked me into giving my truck a drive. After owning it for half a year here are my Pro's and Cons: Pro's: great handling Interior room is out of this world Superior handling to any truck that I test drove even the 2016's Easy to see out of the drivers and side window for the most part The Rockford Phosgate stereo is good for a "base model" stereo the slide rail in the bed are 2nd to none Super aftermarket parts that are easy to install Did I mention the room, handling, and storage Easy to use controls, and easily reachable Cons: Braking especially when needing to stop suddenly and moving over 20mph Horrible MPG, I average 15.8 at best and 90% of my driving is highway (in comparison my 2005 Dodge got 19.8 mpg with 200k on it) Bushings squeak in steering column especially when cold Slight squeaks from the front suspension (every Nissan I've owned has had this)

everybody loves my titan

Michael E Sturgill, 01/31/2019
PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

dont listen to people who say titans are made out of country or that they are bad quality Titans are 1 of the top 5 trucks with the most parts from the USA .the truck tows great mine had the tow package with tranny cooler and engine oil cooler and p/s cooler also lower gear ratios and 10 ply tires load range e, the truck rides well on rancho shocks upgraded the brakes. all seats comfortable fr are heated great sound sustem w subwoofer 6-cd in dash rockford fosgate spray in bedliner i bought from nissan used certified warr 7/100,000 miles was 1 owner older gent from fl ,so clean in & out. was perfect in every way, i have only done maintenance and under warr they put in sensor in rear axle.

Great truck since day 1!!

WFC, 07/11/2018
SV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This has been a work truck and a tow vehicle, and has performed extremely well since I bought it new in 2012. Best truck I've ever owned, and I've owned many.