2018 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:

I love my Nissan
By Donna

2018 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased the Caspian Blue Nissan SL AWD (2/18) version with the sunroof. This is by far the best Nissan Rouge I have owned. The leather seats are comfortable especially on long trips. The heated seats are great in the winter and I love the sunroof. The only con is the trunk space is a little small and I wish it had a little more acceleration especially when merging into traffic off of an onramp. Other than that, I Love it!

4th Nissan Rouge
By Garry Sargent

2018 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Picked up my 2017 Midnight Edition Rouge the day before snowmaggedon hit NW PA.. We received 200+ inches of snow this winter and my Rouge handled it like a champ since I was working just about every day. Now that summer is here, love driving this car everywhere. This is my 4th Rouge lease and have never had an issue with any of them. Received a great Lease rate on my current vehicle which is why I went with the Gray Midnight Edition. Stylish, roomy inside, comfortable seats really dont have any negatives about this vehicle. Looked at other vehicles like Jeep and Honda and neither could match features and price.

New 2018 Rogue SL w/full option set
By Bruno Haineault

2018 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is my 3rd Nissan Rogue (2010 SL, 2016 SL and now 2018 SL - also had two Altima SL). Finish of the 2018 is very good and the feature set is complete (tan leather seats, full sunroof, 19" wheels, BOSE sound, etc.). Limited leg room for tall drivers (I am 6'3" and the seat is as far back as it can go). You need to get used to the auto safety features (braking, steering, etc.) but they do work as advertised. As usual, the 2.5L and CVT is sluggish with high RPM and medium acceleration. Fuel economy is as expected but I need more time to really see. Had the Rogue for two weeks now and as it was the case for my previous Rogue vehicles, I have not experienced any issues. One glitch which doesn't affect the vehicle is Nissan Connect. Seems like when the vehicle left the factory they messed up the ID number (not VIN) so Nissan Connect cannot "connect". Been working with them and they are making the necessary changes on their end as I gave them the numbers they needed. Waiting for Nissan Connect to work. My Summary: A good value crossover although not the best.

Two for two
By Rod

2018 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Our family currently owns 2. One that is just a year old and the other is just a couple of months old. The safety assist on the newer one is great for the price.

Check the headlights
By Joe Pietroski

2018 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

My biggest disappointment is that while the daytime running lamps are LEDs, the actual headlights are regular. Previous Rogue had LED headlights. Very noticeable difference.