Used 2018 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews

Used Rogue for Sale
Select your model:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

Best all around new car I've purchased

Eileen A, 11/09/2018
SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I rented the Rogue and drove it for a week while vacationing. Great handling and gas economy. Plenty of pep in the 4 cylinder model. This prompted us to add it to our list of smaller SUV's to check out. We looked at the Ford Escape but smaller overall, poor head room height and tiny GPS screen. We considered the Edge but considerably more expensive. This is our first Nissan (first top of the line model purchase) and it's only been 9 months but so far all good. I've always been a Honda and Ford fan but couldn't get excited over the CRV exterior design. Anyway still look forward to getting in my Rogue everyday and enjoying a great ride.

Honda CRV vs My New Rogue

Frank Romani, 10/05/2018
SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I drove a 2017 Rogue and decided to buy a 2017 Honda CRV EXNavi hated it, problems with 1.5 turbo engine gas in oil, no help from Honda. Traded it off for a 2018 Rogue SL and. This is ten times the car that the Honda was. Honda was once a good car but they are no longer the car they used to be. Stay away from any Honda with the 1.5 turbo engine.

Rogue review

Nissan owner, 10/17/2018
SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Haven’t had it long, but love this vehicle 🚗. Was able to get all of the options I wanted at the SV trim level. Saved me thousands. Also have a Murano in the family and really like the size of the Rogue.

Ad
Build Your Rogue
Select Color:

Made for the Lady

Frank J. Gubala, Sr., 07/06/2018
SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Car handles, has loads of safety items, technology is tops, auto braking system, side car warning system, leather seats installed for added comfort and are beautiful. What pick up for 4 cyl. engine. Quiet transmission comfort seats and adjustments to customize. Nice key FOB for safety and pre-cooling on a hot day. Nice headlamps and tail lights. Nissan has out designed many auto makers with a luxury car for thousands less. We added the 6 year warranty due to the high end technology. The nice look, great technology, safety ratings make this a car to seriously consider.

Loving the Rogue

TJ, 12/28/2018
SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

The Rogue is a smooth-riding, roomy, good looking vehicle with lots of electronic safety features, and it can give good fuel economy if driven appropriately. The dealer offered very good incentives, making the purchase decision easy. The all wheel drive has worked well in snow and off pavement so far. I am somewhat baffled by other reviews of the Rogue claiming a lack of power and voicing a strong dislike for the CVT. I find it quick enough for any normal driving situation and very efficient, also quiet and comfortable. If you want the sporty thrill of acceleration while you are wasting fuel, you can always manually shift the transmission. Follow-up: Several months and several thousand miles later, the Rogue continues to exceed our expectations. Now in the warmer months, fuel economy is even better, some trips are over 35 mpg, once over 39 mpg. The electronic safety features are the norm now, and we don't like to drive older cars that don't have blind spot detection and 360 degree cameras. On the other hand, I think we have not even tried to pair our smartphones to use Android Auto or Apple Car Play. The seats are quite comfortable, and there's plenty of room for us and our stuff. The interior seems nice enough but not too froofy. Overall, the Rogue suits us very well. 13 months, another follow-up: Nothing to report besides continued satisfaction. No problems, no regrets.

12345...16