2018 Nissan Rogue Sport Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Nissan Rogue Sport Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue Sport model:

Tires beware
By gypsy

2018 Nissan Rogue Sport SL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

We love this car overall. Until recently when we got a flat tire that could not be repaired, no issues. Try to find a replacement tire....next to impossible. Apparently, the tires (225/45R19 92W Bridgestone ecopia), are specific to this model according to the dealer, and are very hard to find replacements. We called around to other dealers and tire shops and found the same answer. We finally decided to replace both rear tires with another brand that was available. Why would Nissan allow a car to be sold without enough replacement parts(like tires) available. No help from the dealer at all, just drive around on the spare for two weeks until they can find a tire.

Only had for 6 weeks, thus far all great!
By Ed smith

2018 Nissan Rogue Sport SV 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Allgreat

Worse warranty ever
By Khady Diallo

2018 Nissan Rogue Sport S 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

My windshield cracked for a reason that I totally don't know. My Nissan Rogue is only two months old. I took the car to the dealership and they said that something might have hit it. My thing is that for a car that is supposed to be so good it should take more that a pebble (the dealership said it could be that) to crack a window. Obviously it would not be cover by warranty . I am really unsatisfied with the Nissan and needless to say that this would be my last one . Lynnes Nissan in Bloomfield New Jersey offered to help with some of the charges and that has been the only positive thing in this whole ordeal . I guess I should have gotten another Toyota. If a windshield could crack just like that anything else could happen. Talk about safety!

this car rocks
By RW

2018 Nissan Rogue Sport SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Solid gas mileage. Love the remote start. AWD is amazing in the snow. Great looks. Comfy seating in the front.

Sleek little sport
By Sleek little sport

2018 Nissan Rogue Sport SL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

We have only owned the 2018 Rogue Sport for 3 weeks. We have found everything as expected. It was purchased for a run around town suv as we have a larger suv for family time, trips and picking up large purchases. The Rouge can perform the same duties in a smaller package. Would have loved a power tailgate and power passenger seat but was not offered. Nice that it looks like a sleek suv than a square box.