Used 2012 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Galant model:

Best Money Ever Spent
By K Hill

2012 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Highly underrated, very affordable. Most car for the money.

Best kept secret
By Len Hilliker

2012 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

In my opinion, the Mitsubishi Galant is one of the best kept secrets when it comes to a reliable vehicle. I absolutely love my car. It's a shame the Galant does not get better reviews. Best bang for your buck without a doubt! My only complaint would be that the 2.4 i4 is a little under powered. With that said, I still feel the power is adequate and the car is fun to drive. If you are thinking about getting a used car, save some money over a Honda or Toyota and test drive a Galant. I'm fairly confident that you won't be disappointed.

Great car
By Yani C

2012 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This was a great car. I had the basic model so I had no navigation and bluetooth. I had this car for 2 in a half years and It drove nice. I never had any problems with it besides basic maintenance: brakes, battery. The interior is comfortable and pretty. I don't understand why people are giving this car such a bad review. It could use a little more power but it still got me around without any problems. The only bad thing is the value of the car drops a lot and quick.I would recommend this car if you find it for a good price. Don't let someone sale it to you for a high price because the value may not be worth it.

Good car
By dcw3

2012 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've had the car for 3 years. Bought with all accessories-it was $25,000. However, purchase price was $19,000. The depreciation is high but not an issue for me since I keep a car for at least 10 yr. Reliability has been excellent with zero problems. SE ride is a little stiffer than base model but handling is excellent. I'm not sure what the other reviewer hated so much about this car.

100,000 power train warranty Good safety ratings Heated seats are fantastic on cold a.m.'s!

Navi system requires 3 DVD's to cover N. Am.- what's up with that? (Nissan does the same thing) Ride could be a bit softer

It's no evo
By colby_butler

2012 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This Mitsubishi isn't special or have bells and whistles yet it's a comfortable ride and spacious. My model was a base, however I'm sure there are better options available.

Seats are very comfortable.

Engine is weak. Should have gotten a V6 version. MPG is fairly high however for the 2.4.