Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used 3000GT for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
    4.88 out of 5 stars

LOVE IT!

Brian, 12/23/2007
    1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

We love this car so much that we can't find a new replacement. We have not had many repair bills. It's at 225,000 miles and we've decided to rebuild that thing and keep it going for years to come. It still turns plenty of heads (even teenagers... goodness). It's just a great ride with a ton of power plus we can carry bunches of stuff.

4.88 out of 5 stars

VR4's Rule

Red Dragon, 10/19/2004
    1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I saw this car and I had to have it. It as been my 'baby' ever since. Comfortable, sporty, fast, and handles awsome. Fuel can be a problem, but only if your drive like a madman ;)

4.63 out of 5 stars

The best purchase I made

St3v3, 04/16/2002
    1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

This car is fast going and stopping, the interior is like driving while in a lazy boy that holds you in. The amenities are plush. I love this car. My favorite thing, is that the all wheel drive is so capable that it's nearly impossible to lose traction even when flooring it (unless you have crappy tires I suppose).

4.13 out of 5 stars

VR4

siva, 05/22/2002
    1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

Mine's all stock except aftermarket air intake and blow-off valve , also an aftermarket straight pipe . It runs 13 sec at 1/4 mile .....not bad for the factory car.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Go to 3Si.org for real reviews not here.

Bret Brinkmann, 11/03/2003
    1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

If you really want to know any thing about this car or any other car you will go to an enthusist web site and learn everything you can about it. For the 3000 GT and Dodge Stealth (same cars mechanically just different body panels) check out www.3Si.org. My handle there is Bret Brinkmann. They are just like any other car. If you mis treat them they will have problems. But treat them well and you will be more than pleased this car. And they are so easy to make a lot faster with out sacrificing any duribility. You just have to know what you are doing.