2021 MINI Hardtop 4 Door Hatchback Consumer Reviews

$23,400

Save as much as $403
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Best Kept Secret...Everyone should own one!

Gare R., 02/18/2021
Cooper S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

It may be small on the outside and if you are not hauling stuff 24/7, this is truly a PERFECT car to own. There’s a MINI for everyone and to my surprise, I took the Hardtop 4-door over the Countryman (which I thought I would get). This German infused UK import is superbly built, 189 hp punchy, and incredible generous cargo space boot (almost 43 cu ft with rear seats folded which have a very simple, uncomplicated pulley to release/lift). Heated seats and awesome dual zone AC with leather seating makes for a comfortable drive. My MINI parallel parks itself, has proximity sensors all around, love the auto-dimming rear view mirror, and wireless cellphone charging. This truly is a SMART car that has me smiling every time. If you love VW, Audi, BMW engineering and driving feel, MINI offers you a refreshing take on European luxury. Only two things I wish the MINI had: interior storage space in doors, under seats, cubbys, etc. — and a larger fuel tank (approx. 11 gallons). From convertible, electric, Clubman (station wagon like) and Countryman (SUV), MINI has motoring covered for all. I’m impressed with the very minimal manufacturer suggested maintenance schedule. I think this is a perfect car for one person or a couple. For a smaller family of 3 or 4, Countryman would be what I would consider only.