Used 2013 MINI Cooper Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 MINI Cooper Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cooper model:

Decided to Keep Her
By Miniblue

2013 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

I have a regular Mini not an S. I have gone through tires. I live in AZ and you are going to go through rubber on any car especially the sporty tires. I have not had any issues and go in for my regular warranty. I have not have the pads replaced yet and hoping it needs it before the maintenance warranty runs out. I love the car we were going to sell it to buy an Alfa Romeo but we decided to keep her as our 3rd car. I have the toffee lounge leather pano roof and ice blue and the HK stereo beats the more expensive cars audio. It has plenty of pick up and when I want I can put it in sport mode but rarely. I had a lot of people encourage me not to get a MIni because reliability and expense. I still love the car and there will be maintenance. Yes as long as it is reasonable that is what is expected and that I have received. Also, the dealer here for Service is outstanding. Mini of Tempe has still remembered my car. Good service.

Nice little car
By Minimom

2013 MINI Cooper S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I really like this car. It's fun to drive and holds the road well. I do need another set of tires for in the snow though. Repairs are very costly especially if done at the Mini dealership. The car was pretty expensive to buy new too. The convertible top is easy to use. Just an overall fun to drive car.

Good fun driving
By Jacob

2013 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The car is fine. Any and all imperfections in the roadway are very apparent.

Love My Mini
By Laura Janese

It's a Lot of Fun!!!

Prepare to be Mini'ed!!
By Lynn Malmstrom

2013 MINI Cooper S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Three and one-half years into this car, I have never been disappointed. Kickass performance, BMW-equivalent service levels, and go-kart like handling says it all. Holding on to this one!