Used 2001 Mercury Villager Minivan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Villager for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

I love MY Villager!

luvmyvillager, 06/24/2009
Sport 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

My Villager has been extremely reliable and comfortable. I have had no problems with it. It's a fun van to drive and I wish they were still making them!

Good Vehicle

A Curry, 02/21/2006
Estate 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased this van since it was being discontinued, because it is very easy to get in and out of, unlike most vans. I am a short person, with a disability from polio and this van is perfect for me to enter and exit from. I wish they had continued to make this van as it is a very good vehicle.

A great mini van

Katie, 07/30/2005
Estate 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is my third minivan and second villager. I have only had to do normal maintenance, no major repairs. It is a very reliable car, comfortable to drive. Gas mileage ~18 mpg.

Don't waste your money

WASTE OF MONEY, 05/24/2010
Estate 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

We were initially intrigued with the Villager because it is basically a cheaper version of the Nissan Quest, but it has been the worst investment of our lives. We have had nothing but repairs season after season, year after year. We thought we got if for a bargain, but the cost of the repairs makes this vehicle worthless. I hate this van and would not recommend it to anyone. It is noisy, has brake issues, ac issues and has slow acceleration. It eats gas as if it were an truck. Very very disappointing buy. I am looking for a replacement now. I would never recommend this van to anyone. It may be cheap in price only because it is cheap in quality.

Great van

joe cobra, 08/18/2008
4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this new. Now have 111,000 on it with no major problems. Very reliable. Took many long trips with the family, never let me down