Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Reviews - 13 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:

The Mercedes Experiment
By JR

2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

First Mercedes after owning several Lexus RX 350's. This SUV is heavy and solid. Cavernous headroom and reasonably comfortable. Quality materials thruout. The qualty of the interior was much superior to the Lexus. The On Command system ( computer system) with M Brace ( a subscription conceriege service) is a complete joke. MBrace isn't worth 2 cents much less $380/year. No remote start on the 2015. Great tow capacity and excellent hiway ride. Gas milage is poor. Love the wood steering wheel feel and the lane departure warning. (Basic compared to current options offered) You might need special talents to get in and out of this car. Sits high and the side board causes some dificulty for entry and exit. No black plastic molding around the wheel wells. Looks far superior to the Lexus and Infinity. The interior color coordination with tan pilars and matching headliner/seats was preffered over the Lexus and Cadilac black headliner and pilers.

MB nothing but the best
By Dee

2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Well, this car is amazing; great ride, audo is great, steering and handling awesome, feels safe, higher up than a sedan but not as high as a suburban, stylish interior! I would say the drivers seat could be a bit more comfortable and can a car company please create a spot for the handbag! Anyway, just drove the GLC 300 and I think I will go that route next. A bit sportier and the seat and surroundings are way more comfortable. I am officially a Benz girl! won't trade them for another!

4 cylinder diesel- great SUV
By Game Changer

2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML 250 BlueTEC 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.1L 4cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

I bought my 2015 ML250 on 02-17-18 as a CPO from FL. I had a 2014 Audi Q5 that was out of warranty, needed new tires, and was a tad small for my 6'3" frame. I've never owned a diesel but had been interested in a Q5 TDI prior to the VW scandal and emissions cheating. Anyways, I located this vehicle and drove down on a Friday to trade my Q5 and take delivery of ML250. The engine note and diesel sound took a bit getting used to and initially I felt like the acceleration was a tad slow. I averaged 30.9 mpg on the way back to Atlanta doing 80 mph which I thought was phenomenal. I've now driven the vehicle for two weeks and am averaging 29.0 mpg which is great considering the traffic encountered here. Vehicle has much more interior room than the Q5 and is top notch in terms of materials quality. I have the park assist, lane assist, chrome package, and Premium 1 package. My only complain is the navigation which is minor since I primarily use Waze. Maybe I need to play around with it but the voice guidance is non-stop while driving, interfering with the music. Overall, the vehicle is top notch and I will see how reliable it is over time. I did pay for the 2 year/unlimited CPO extended warranty for peace of mind. I would recommend this SUV without reservation if you're looking for a luxury SUV with great fuel mileage and aren't looking for sports car performance. With 369 lb/ft torque, it will get up and go but is more of a cruiser than a bruiser.

Swag
By Casey

2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML 350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This car drives like a sports car. Just traded in our 2010 ML350 for this model.

Surprising Diesel Performance
By Chad Tennant

Bought vehicle off lease with 20,000 miles. Wanted to have 2 more years of warranty and the four year warranty works. What I find most pleasant is the quick response of the 4 cylinder diesel and the motor silence at 80 mph. How MB got such superb performance in a small diesel is astounding. The SUV is just perfect. Seats comfy, fit and finish excellent, materials high end, ride soft but firm on highway, turns effortlessly. I bought this SUV to tow a boat and for longer trips. The 4WD system makes taking boat out at the boat ramp easy and I get 20 mpg while towing a 3,000 pound boat at 68 mph. The 25 gallon fuel tank allows an 800 mile range at 70mph. I get 33 mpg at 70 mph and 31.3 mpg at 82 mph. MB has done a complete job with the ML250. Performance, 6,800 pound tow capacity, great fuel economy in a full size SUV.