2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Consumer Reviews

$53,700

Save as much as $2,633
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Gorgeous and solid car

Techy Mom, 05/24/2020
GLE 350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

As a techy and after 8 weeks of research, I couldn’t be happier. There’s enough tech and solid raw SUV features, power and convenience to keep me happy for years. Background: I have driven different Mercedes vehicles for over 15 years and thought to change it up this year. I test drove several other brands, noted their merits and thought I saw a few contenders In Lincoln, Audi, Range Rover, and Volvo. When I returned to test drive the Mercedes GLE 350 one last time, simply nothing compared. Nothing! I love this car and have already been on a 300+ mile road trip on Day 1.

All the safety features takes all the fun out

Canes, 11/04/2019
GLE 350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Beautiful car but all the safety features take the fun out of driving the car. The car will slow you down if it thinks you getting too close with the car in front of you. I have seen the pros and the cons in that and i would be nice if there was a setting to turn some of those features off. Today a freaking Nissan Rogue smoke me and I saw their tail lights, all because of this car slowing me down when the sensors feel a car or object is too close. The sensors are too sensitive for my liking. Might as well make it a driver-less car. I think this will be my last Mercedes.

Love my new SUV “2020 GLE 350 ”.

Garreth Brown, 10/12/2019
GLE 350 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Love my new crossover full size SUV. Mercedez Benz 2020 GLE 350 4MATIC . Mercedes-Benz Laguna Hills. The color is unique heavy metallic dark forest green stands out in a world of land colored vehicles. AMG sports package, exterior body kit it’s awesome. The beautiful dark brown leather interior blends well with the dark green exterior paint. This car looks low and sleek but it’s dark tinted windows. The four-cylinder 2.0 L turbo boost is quick on the punch. The engine is quite enough for this vehicle. It climbs long steep mountain grades with ease. Average 23 miles per gallon highway. It’s rear tires are white and mean looking, the handling of this SUV around corners and city streets is the best I’ve ever had in an SUV. This vehicle is a keeper.

Love our GLE450

Carl L, 07/21/2020
GLE 450 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 9A)

Putting aside the unpleasant sales/negotiating process, we love our GLE specifically the refinement, tech and better than expected gas mileage. Happy that MB brought back the beloved inline 6 motor and paired with the mild hybrid, this motor has plenty of torque and smoothness. The 3rd row seats also offer a decent amount of room, primarily will be used for the little ones. We are enjoying it.

Technology King

Mark M, 07/22/2020
GLE 350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

This car is so advanced, technology speaking. It may take a few days just learn all of the ins and outs of this puppy! It’s very roomy and has plenty of get-up and go power.