Used 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class Consumer Reviews

Used GLC-Class for Sale
Select your model:
12345...12

Pros
Cons

Happy

James, 02/28/2016
GLC 300 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

My first Mercedes. I expected more and better technology. The mouse pad and control are difficult to use. I have come accustomed to the control knob. A touchscreen would still be 100 times better. Navigation has become easier to set up an address. Panoramic sunroof wind noise is so bad we do not use it. Front and rear cameras have limited view range. Sensors do not sound until you are right on an object. Accustomed to General Motors and Chrysler where rear camera range extends up and down the street when in reverse. Sensors also sound when another vehicle approaches; not the GLC300. Ride and handling are very good. Performance is good. Dealer, Cutler Bay, Florida, very bad in explaining accessories and technology. Pushed Lojack when MBrace (included with the vehicle) does the same thing in more areas of the country. I would not buy another vehicle from them or suggest the dealership to another person.

Love this SUV.

Pat, 04/28/2016
GLC300 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Really love this car. Comfortable, quiet, great sound system, and really great gas mileage. On the freeway I can get 29 miles per gallon and around town getting 21+. The mouse is somewhat antiquated but easy to use - I would prefer a touch screen. Love the turbo which allows great acceleration entering the freeway.

Love my new GLC

Lwilde, 07/19/2016
GLC300 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

This is my first Mercedes and it is a v good small SUV. I love it except for the computer. The controls are awkward. The screen is propped on the dashboard and it is strange. I wish it was built in.

Father's day Gift

father's Day, 06/20/2016
GLC300 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Just got it as Father's Day gift. Only drove 75 miles (mostly on high way at 70 mph) so far. Got 33 mpg on high way. My old ML got 20 mpg, my BMW X5 got 26 mpg on high way. I've never driven a car having this high gas mileage before, not even a sedan. No complaint here. V4 with 241 hp is still very powerful. Competiters: X3, Q5, RX, MKX, XT5, RDX, QX50 and Macan.

A+ Mercedes

Alex, 04/06/2016
GLC300 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Looked at BMW X3, Audi Q5 and Porsche Macan. All were excellent automobiles. I choose the GLC because it stood out in all the right ways price, options, style and build quality. My advice is not to skimp on some of those options that make owning a car like this pleasurable.

12345...12