Used 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible Consumer Reviews

Used CLK-Class for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

More than expected

Audrey Parks, 09/13/2003

We fully expected a good car. We got a great one. Its fun to drive, has a lot of "curb appeal" and, as an unexpected plus-gas milage is great. And we don't know how the top could be easier to operate. Overall it makes driving an adventure.

Great Car

VJR, 09/11/2010

I purchased this car from a coworker. It has been wonderful from the beginning (including when my coworker owned it). Because I didn't purchase it new it isn't equipped the way I would. e.g., I would want navigation and rear backup sensors. But I've had very few mechanical issues and have definitely enjoyed ownership.

My CLK320

Gary Evans, 01/01/2005

Simply stated, the best of nine Mercedes I have owned.

GREAT CAR

ROBERT, 07/11/2003

THIS IS 2002 CLK430 CONVERTIBLE. WHAT A FUN CAR TO DRIVE

Poor quality throughout

Alan Weinberg, 12/10/2003

It's common for the front bumper grill to pop off and get lost on st - $400 to replace; MBnz "leather" is cheap, ext thin and easily torn/punctured vinyl; mini spare tire; interior windshield woodtrim placed where it can fade; outrageously designed & fragile cup holder;idles rough and loud - my '91 Lexus w/206,000 miles is smoother/quieter. Poorly placed frt seat belts - difficult to retrieve while std. Many horror stories heard from other owners at the Service Dept. "Chryslerization" of Daimler/Benz. Cheapness.

12345...6