Skip to main content

MSRP Starting at
$37,850

Save as much as $57
Select your trim:

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2021 CLA-Class, so we've included reviews for other years of the CLA-Class since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

A COMPLETELY NEW CLA

TOM, 05/20/2020
2020 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA 250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I recently traded my old 2016 CLA 250 for a new 2020 CLA 250. Although I was happy with my 2016 the new model is totally different and substantially better. The previous negative review must have been out of the USA (and was a 2019 model) since MB doesn't even sell the 220 model in the US. I have had mine for 6 months and love it. It is significantly quieter and quicker and has a smoother ride. The interior is plush and tops in its class. The user interface is incredible and you talk to "Mercedes" to accomplish tasks, etc. And make sure you get the ambient lighting package which is just simply cool. I recently went on an extended road trip and got 37-41 MPG at 74-84 mph on cruise control. Not bad. It all boils down to personal preference for sure but most drivers will really enjoy and appreciate this car!

Awesome Car

Pharoah 2020, 02/07/2020
updated 08/09/2021
2020 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA 250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

This car is really great so far. Swift acceleration, loaded with technology, and beautiful looking body

Great Car

this is a great car, 07/07/2020
2020 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA 250 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

easy driving, comfortable, good pick up, looks great

Good and bad both

Kabir Chaudhry , 05/22/2021
2021 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class AMG CLA 35 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

This car is good looking, amazing fast machine which would always push my adrenaline to a next level, though I would not recommend buying as the suspension is way too stiff on the CLA 35, it would make you feel every small bump on the road. I got the 19 inches wheel, I suggest Mercedes not to offer more than 18’s on this car as my 19 incher’s are bent due to all the road conditions even after being very careful with the bumps. All this leads to rattling noises in the car my sunroof / door panels was fixed a lot of times but the rattling wouldn’t stop coming back, this is really irritating which is why not buying this car would save you a lot of trips from the service centre

3 out of 5 stars

Just Terrible!

Yahkie, 02/22/2021
2020 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA 250 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

This car is trash. It's beautiful from the outside, cuz that's where you are going to enjoy it most. I know most people buy a car to drive it but this car will give you a head ache. Literally. The car rattles like nobody's business. I actually avoid driving my car and would much rather ride with someone else or walk. No matter the volume or the sound system settings the doors and the pillars rattle constantly. The rattling is most apparent when it's warm and any time you turn. You can make a slight turn like a lane change and the opposite door will rattle. If make a U turn, a left or right turn, or drive on to a highway exit or entrance ramp with a curve, you'll think some was kicking from inside your doors. Mercedes-Benz service men can hear the issue because I've sent videos and thoroughly explained what happens but, all they will say on your service ticket is the car is operating as designed. If this is the design, which I'm sure it's not, it's for sure flawed!!!! The car is supposed to be the on the affordable side so perhaps they did cut corner on the materials, but yet and still, it's a Mercedes-Benz. No matter the class, Mercedes-Benz is held to high quality build expectation. I'm very disappointed in this car because had I known my car would sound like someone was shaking a tin can full of pennies, I would have never brought it. I feel scammed and stuck with this car as the horrible dealership I purchased the car from, along with Mercedes-Benz USA customer service, they refuses to acknowledge that this is a real issue. I don't think a rattling car is cool, or a new innovative wave. It's a flaw and a defect and Mercedes-Benz should not be allowed to sale this car knowing it's built terribly. People who don't like their cars rattling should be allowed an option to get out of it! This is just wrong!! I'm disgusted with Mercedes-Benz! I will never buy another Mercedes-Benz anything!!! I want out of this car and as far away from Mercedes-Benz as possible. CLA 250 is a NIGHTMARE!! I walk to my car when I have to drive it almost at the brink of tears. Pouring out my hard earned money into something I can't even enjoy listening to my favorite song in. Mercedes-Benz CLA 2020 was the biggest SCAM of 2020!!!!