Used 2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Consumer Reviews - 71 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-5 Miata model:

Corners like it's on rails
By Marty

2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Touring 2dr Convertible w/Power Hard Top (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I'm 6'2" and get in and out carefully; a lot of road noise with the prht up. BUT it makes up for it all. To quote Click and Clack, it's what an MG could have been if the British knew how to build cars. A great sports car, fun, fun, fun.

Best sports car
By Bob

2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

WE drive this car every day. My 2015 Nissan sets in the garage.. The most fun to drive auto, so far and I've had plenty.. Live in the mountains and its a blast. Hugs the road like nothing I ever had. I like this car so much, looking to upgrade to at 2011/2012

Love my M X 5
By Bob Moro

2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I've owned Miata since 1989. They are a perfect sports car on my opinion . This 08 model us so much more solid, smooth and tight compared to my '90, but it is still quick and agile. Awesome 6sP transmission. Dead solid reliability, though the tiny battery can have a sort lifespan. No fancy electronics in my '08, but if you want to own the road in open topped bliss for low money, there's nothing like it.

The Car Puts a Smile on My Face!
By D Young

2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible w/Power Hard Top (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I am a new owner and am very pleased. The power retractable hard top is the perfect way to own a convertible, as others I've had with soft tops have leaked during rains. My car has performance upgrades that were the selling point for me.

My dream car for 2008
By connor ray

Trade in is less than I had hoped for