Used 2004 Mazda MPV Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used MPV for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great small minivan

Chris, 03/20/2005

My wife and I did a lot of research before buying this minivan. We narrowed it down to the Toyota Sienna and the Mazda MPV. The size of the vehicle was the primary concern because we have a small two car garage attached to our Cape style house. I drove both the Sienna and the MPV into the garage when test-driving. The MPV is smaller, and therefore was a more comfortable fit. When we test drove both vehicles, the Sienna had a smoother ride, but the braking was more laborious. The MPV felt more sporty, and the braking was much easier. The Sienna had slightly better gas mileage (1 mpg better). However, the MPV just had so many more features for less money - and all of that with a government 5 star crash rating.

great van, but....

Sarah Agee, 03/22/2005

This van is so fun and sporty! I had a Maxima before and this van drives just like the car did. I love it!

Great van overall

haile, 04/06/2005

I have 3 kids. This van is a perfect choice. The price to own is the best on the market. The extended warranty from Mazda up to 100,000 miles is very reasonable and it gives you peace of mind.

Great Car for the money

Robert, 07/15/2005

We considered the Sienna and Caravan but found this was best deal for the money. We purchased our MPV in November after the birth of our second child. It is very easy to get the kids into and out of the car. My wife says it has changed her whole opinion on minivans and we are now considering buying a second one for her to replace her luxury sedan. We have only found one drawback I have the 17 inch tires and recently had a blowout due to road debris and was shocked when it cost me $160 to replace and I had to wait a week because the tire was special order, ouch!

2004 Mazda MPV Review

A. Carmona, 02/11/2006

Compared to Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet minivans, the MPV is a much better value, especially for a small family of four or perhaps even 5.