Used 1995 Mazda 626 Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used 626 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

Change the Tranny Oil!

sonnyreid, 08/17/2003

A reviewer wrote in that this car has a transmission without a filter. It makes common sense that, to keep the selnoid valves from gumming up with dirty transmission oil, an easy and inexpensive way to keep that transmission in peak working order BEFORE it crashes is to change the oil.....a little PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE will go a long way to keeping this car on the road and out of the shop. One guy wrote that he bought the car at 113,000 miles on it and 2,000 miles later, the transmission went out. Now...ask yourself...do you think the previous owner changed the transmission oil frequently? (every 35,000 miles)

BEST CAR EVER

ADOLFHDEZ007, 06/21/2003

THIS THE BEST CAR YOU CAN BUY I BOUGHT IT FOR $7000 AND SINCE THEN I HAVEN'T PUT ANY MONEY FIXIN IT I THINK PEOPLE SOMETIMES LIKES TO BUY HONDAS BECAUSE THE TRADITION THE LAST FOREVER LET ME TELL YOU THIS CAR IN SOME WAYS IS BETTER THAN HONDA AND CHEAPER ALSO SO YOU DECIED WHAT YOU WANT TO BUY BUT TO ME THIS CAR IS THE BEST AND RIGHT NOW I'M LOOKING FOR MY 2ND ONE AND IS GOING TO BE A MAZDA MILLENIA. THANK YOU.

No Problems

DS, 09/20/2009

I've had my mazda for almost 18 years now and i still haven't had any problems. I get great fuel economy and the performance is always excellent. I love my car and i always will. ZWorks well through any weather condition especially in the rain and snow.

I understand

Decent, 09/13/2002

I've owned my 626 for 4 years. I bought it used so it is now about 8 years old. It has never let me down or left me stranded. At 60,000 miles, I had the timing belt changed, and the exhaust system. But those are normal things that you would have to do on any car that you keep for those number of years. So far, I love this car and it still turns heads. I always stay on top of my maintance so I don't wait until something goes wrong or put it off until becomes so expensive. Maybe that's why it has been so faithful to me.

The real zoom zoom

Everton, 03/13/2003

I bought this car about over years now, and my first week experience was the transmission, whenever I going up a little hill I have to force the transmission to shift and sometime the overdrive light come on so I have to stop the car turn it off and turn it back on again to reset the computer. With this problem I have drive from Philadelphia to Florida twice with no problem until I drive it in a snow storm and override the transmission. I take good care of the car, and I get so attach to it I didn't ready to let it go so I replace the transmission and she is running great.

12345...9