Skip to main content

$21,150

Save as much as $146
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Finally satisfied

Ontheroad, 03/22/2022
Preferred 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Though I've only had my car for one week, I am in love. I have always been a auto enthusiast, spending hours watching videos and scouring the internet for both professional and lay reviews of automobiles from makes A to Z. Before deciding on this vehicle, most of my research kept pointing to Mazda. Over and over again, this company scored high in almost every category that really matters. For some reason, I just kept looking at Honda and Toyota, until I took a test drive! This car sells itself! Both of the latter brands are good cars, but if you want good AND fun AND fashionable, go with Mazda! The exterior is stylish, but the interior is leaps and bounds better than the rivals! Absolutely beautiful! The car provides a connected driving experience with the road, yet is always smooth, composed and refined. AND, they use a tested, tried and true 6 speed automatic transmission which finds the gears quickly and exactly when needed. Honda Civic has a 1.5 Turbo with known oil dilution problems and a CVT. The Corolla is very dependable, but lacks the athleticism of the 3, as well as the upscale leather and soft touch materials. The infotainment system works remarkably well using the rotary dial system employed by Mazda. I found it so intuitive that I was using it by the time I pulled out of the dealership! Also, I have a great AWD system not available in either the Corolla or Civic! Mazda simply punches above it's class in every way! So, if you want to look forward to driving again, please do yourself a favor and test drive the Mazda!

4 out of 5 stars

2022 Mazda 3 premium plus sedan

JoAnn, 02/16/2022
2.5 Turbo Premium Plus 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I absolutely love almost everything about this car except the following: The infotainment system lack touch and makes you use a toggle wheel which is very distracting while driving. Secondly, the gas mileage is not the greatest for such a small car but it is a bit of a trade off to have turbo and AWD. I would have definitely rated it much higher if the infotainment center was more intuitive.

4 out of 5 stars