Skip to main content

4.3 out of 5 stars
29 reviews
1...

See Edmunds pricing data

Has Your Car's Value Changed?

Used car values are constantly changing. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in.

Price history graph example
We have a limited number of reviews for the 2022 Ghibli, so we've included reviews for other years of the Ghibli since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

A Head Turner

Guru, 08/12/2016
2016 Maserati Ghibli S Q4 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Once you have test driven, you are seduced into buying/leasing the car. It is pure joy driving this car. I sometimes drive the car with the sound system off just to hear the the marvelous exhaust sound.

Maserati Ghibli S

Duane Lyons, 12/10/2019
2016 Maserati Ghibli S 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Best used car bang for the buck in this class. Amazing car for the money if purchased used. Very stylish and comfortable. Very nice ride, braking, sound and steering. Try "Sport Mode" and enjoy the sound like no others in this class. No complaints from me. The Servicing at Maserati dealers is expensive. No worries. Just go to your local foreign car mechanic and save big.

Flare and looks

Dr Ronald J Hall, 05/03/2020
2020 Maserati Ghibli S Q4 GranSport 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Don’t read all the bad reviews. This is a driving man’s car , not a ratings type script. Most complemented vehicle I ever owned. Get all the options with 21 inch wheels. And enjoy driving again.

3 out of 5 stars

5 out of 5 stars

The absolute opposite of ordinary

Tridente, 05/01/2019
updated 11/12/2019
2018 Maserati Ghibli S Q4 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

When I was shopping around, I looked at Porsche Panamera, Tesla Model S the Ghibli S Q4. I finally went for the Ghibli S Q4 MY2018 with all the most recent updates. I come from Porsche, BMW and Audi ownership experience. I can say that the Ghibli has been the best experience so far. The uniqueness, the style, the emotion and the driving pleasure is incomparable. The platform and the engineering has been improved over time and it is very solid and reliable as of right now. The interior has been improved since it was introduced. Same for the driving assistance features. Exterior style has been improved as well with some slight, but very effective, changes. The ride is refined and the pickup and progression is impressive. Acceleration is great, because we are talking about the V6 Twinturbo 424HP... I am not a fan of the base engine, it doesn't seems to be the right choise to keep with the prestige and performance heritage of Maserati. So the SQ4 is the only way to go for me. The car does receive a lot of attention and it differentiate from the mass and Germans.

5 out of 5 stars

This car was designed for me

Jim, 06/09/2021
2019 Maserati Ghibli S GranLusso 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

There is no other car that combines gorgeous Italian lines, abundant power with a beautiful exhaust note, and sophisticated accommodations that pamper the driver and passengers. It has all of the modern options we have grown to love such as blind spot detection, front and rear sensors, back up camera, 3D surround cameras, power sunshade, soft close doors, and power everything. It is also the perfect size - not too large nor too small. It is easy to park and maneuver yet seats four adults comfortably - five for short distances. Rear seat passengers will need to be 6 feet or under to be comfortable. Ours has ultra deep Blu Nobile tri-coat paint and Teseo wheels that really set the lines off. We had a 2014 Ghibli base model that we sold after 4 years because we didn't drive it enough. Bad decision - we soon found we really missed it so we bought a fully loaded 2019 new. Our 2014 was a very reliable car with only one repair in four years - the stereo amp went out. We anticipate the same reliability with this one. Maseratis are not built to appeal to everyone - and I like it that way. They are tailored for a very particular clientele and I appear to be in the bullseye. I don't know if you've ever driven a modern Italian car, but if you haven't and appreciate great design and driving dynamics, you owe it to yourself to consider one of the elegant, sporty, and beautiful cars built by Maserati.

1...