Used 2002 Lincoln Navigator SUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Navigator for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great Vehicle

Love my Lincoln, 01/20/2009

I have loved my Lincoln. Gas mileage could be better, but I haven't had any mechanical issues with this car. Engine still runs perfect, transmission still runs perfect, this thing purrs down the road like the day I bought it. The exterior is still very sharp. Interior leather is beautiful and still looks new.

Power and style

justbe, 07/31/2002

Navigator is comfortable to ride in for reasons beyond its leather seats and lots of room. A rear load-leveling suspension adjusts the height of the vehicle according to cargo weight to assist in handling performance, while long wheel base help to provide a stable, cushioned ride. It's also easier to drive than it looks, thanks to a short turning radius, and variable assist power steering. Very comfortable; tons of space; lots of extras; handsome design. The class of the American SUVs. The best part is I paid $39,900 brand new.

CK5205

ck5005, 03/20/2002

Great Suv

Envy of the neighborhood!

runflat, 10/30/2002

Bought Navigator 3 months ago...black with mono-chrome treatment. Beautiful vehicle with great ride. Wife is primary driver and she LOVES it! Got a fantastic deal since 2003 came out...$13,000 off sticker. Initial quality has been disapointing. In 90 days: horn quit working and an interior roof support beam came loose. Was unaware that vehicle requires premium fuel. On top of that, gets 12.1 MPG in city and only 15.5 HWY. Towed an Explorer on trailer with Navigator and did not even know it was there!

smooth operator

jeff chappel, 11/02/2003

I always look forward to driving this vehicle. Smooth ultra comfortable ride. Spacious beyond belief! Third row seats can easily handle two king size adults. Loads of leg room galore.

Lovin' It

Rich, 02/22/2006

Have enjoyed owning this SUV, even though gas prices sometimes make it hurt. It's always performed superbly and reliably.

Our SUV

Shell, 07/06/2005

Bought my navigator in Sept 2004 .. Was worried with the higher miles from Atlanta driving but soon feel in love.. Now with 61.000 miles on it and every option that lincoln offered in 2002 its a dream suv for my family trips. We have 6 in our family and when 1 vehical can keep 4 teenagers happy .. I would say its near perfect. HAd one blow out and replaced one 17in rim.. That was the only thing i have done with the exception of normal oil changes ect.. I do wish it had more pep when you hit the gas.. I expected to pay high prices for gas when i purchased it so that done bother me.. Love the stereo system and all the extras.. Base price on my Navigator was over 51.000..

navigator 02

r young, 06/25/2006

the car was fun to drive, had no trouble with it at all.

LINCOLN The Standard of LUXURY

Jim And Christina , 03/03/2005

Our GATOR is black with mono-chrome treatment. Soon to be Pearl black & Harley orange 2 tone. For the MOST part we get an average of 14 to 17 miles to the gallon around town & usually about 16 to 21 on the highway and we do NOT drive her like we have an egg under our right foot!!! We do have an edelbrock S/S cat back exhaust system & she breathes better & sounds a LOT better!! The ONLY thing it could use is MORE power & we will be adressing that soon with a supercharger... Well that and a FEW other lil goodies! HEEHeeee Like Harley Davidson rims, bigger tires, custom paint & of course all the HARLEY emblems & badges, Lund moon visor & such..After ALL "ITS ONLY MONEY" !!

2002 Navigator

Antwain75, 04/11/2002

This vehicle even though it's a gas guzzler, it is an awesome peace of machinery. I have had mine for 4 months and have had no complaints. The ride is smooth and quiet, it will almost put you to sleep. The acceleration is great and the interior is classy and comfortable

51050