2017 Lincoln Continental Consumer Reviews - 30 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Lincoln Continental Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Continental model:

All American Luxury
By Dennis

2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 4dr Sedan AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I am a mid 40s male and traded in my mustang gt for a nearly fully loaded continental a month ago. All I can say is what a great car. The car looks great inside and out, there is nothing in my opinion that matches the Conty's style. Understated class. The car is very quiet and comfortable. The perfect position seats are great and the revel system sounds great. The car accelerates very well and has plenty of power for passing and getting down the road quickly. What I also really like about this car is that it is all American. I would recommend this car to anyone.

Never again !!!
By PK

2017 Lincoln Continental Premiere 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned my 2017 Lincoln Continental for a year now, I bought new and now I have nothing but problems. I have had the door trim replaced twice, they keep coming loose from body of car. Now the passenger side doors will not open from the inside, talk about a safety issue!! I am so disgusted with this car. The dealership where I bought this car is also a joke, I feel that the service personal has no clue about this model as they just cannot fix the issues with this car. I had an airbag recall, the service person Broke one of the steering wheel buttons replacing the air bag and left a huge oily hand print on the hood. Lincoln service at its best. The six cylinder is very loud, not enough engine compartment insulation. I am just disgusted with all the problems I am having with this high priced auto. This is my very first Ford product and it will be my last. Never Again. Look elsewhere in the Luxury Car Market, you don't need or want the hassles this car will bring you. Sorry Ford I can attest that the old adage still holds true Fix Or Repair Daily is what Ford stands for.

2017 Lincoln Continental Black Label
By Reggie

2017 Lincoln Continental Black Label 4dr Sedan AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I recently purchased a 2017 Lincoln Continental Black Label, with the Rear Seat Option and the 3.0 Engine.
I really enjoy driving this American made Vehicle. The driving dynamics of this vehicle are smooth, and comfortable at all times.
The Perfect Position 30 way adjustable seats are very comfortable. The Revel Stereo has a Awesome sound for listening to all types of music. The illumination of the Lincoln Welcome Mat is always impressive as you approach the Lincoln Continental.
The Interior lighting when driving at night, is a beautiful experience, and easy to navigate the controls when driving at night.
The Heads-Up Display is very easy to utilize in all lighting conditions.
The All Wheel Drive, with the Torque Vectoring is very impressive in all driving situations.
A good value to me, as a American made Luxury Vehicle. Always a pleasure to drive.

Lincoln Continental Black Label
By Reggie

2017 Lincoln Continental Black Label 4dr Sedan AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The Heads-Up Display is very easy to utilize in all lighting conditions.

Top of the line luxury car
By John

2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Test drove a Buick LaCrosse. Then test drove a Lincoln Continental. The Lincoln was best by far. Quite, comfortable, 2.7 twin turbo engine is very powerful, good gas mileage....no complaints. If you drive a Continental you will never want another Cadillac, BMW or Mercedes.