Used 2002 Lincoln Blackwood Consumer Reviews

Used Blackwood for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

My car that's a Truck!

speak2u, 09/02/2002
2WD 4dr Crew Cab (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle is great at what it does and is for it's intended owner. I get the interior space needed for a large person over 6'2" and 200 lbs. It has great road manners,the engine provides very nice low end pick too! The super street rod looks get the eyes of everyone.It's loaded with techno- gadets that make it a timely vehicle. I never haul wood so I didn't need a truck for that purpose, but I do like the ability to drive a SUT/SUV that I can claim other than sharing the family SUV with my wife! I love my car..oops truck and the attemp of Lincoln to enter unchartered waters. Sorry it did not last... not really. I like the thought of a collector's dream!

I LOVE MY LUX TRUCK

John Chaplin, 10/15/2002
2WD 4dr Crew Cab (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I am a General Motors man who was very disappointed that the Cadillac EXT was built in Mexico. I decided to check out the Blackwood. I fell in love with it immediately and drove it home as it's proud new owner. I am so proud to show it off to whoever wants to see it and there are many wherever I go. It is absolutely flawless and so beautifully designed.

Very pleased owner

Donnie Tate, 04/18/2006
2WD 4dr Crew Cab (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my Blackwod in June 0f 2002 and it was love at first sight. I tow my 30 camper with no problems. The best part is even after 4 years everywhere I go people still want a private tour. I actually considered trading for the 2006 Lincoln Lt for about 10 seconds. No comparison

What a RIDE!

markndoug, 09/07/2002
2WD 4dr Crew Cab (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

WOW!!! Did I get get lucky. My dealer (Pacific Ford in Long Beach Ca.)was offering a $20,000.00 discount on the Blackwood. Thats right $20,000.00.Im in a $54,000.00 truck with a $34,000.00 price tag.Ford created one an amazing vehicle and Im so happy that I was in the right place at the right time to pick one up.If your considering buying or leasing one(only 10,000 we're produced) take along your favorite CD and pop it in on your test drive.If the truck or ride doesn't sell you, the stereo system will!!

It's A Toy

Paul Quinney, 10/31/2002
2WD 4dr Crew Cab (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Great vehicle. Traded my Navigator in on it. Plenty of space, luxury, comfort and PLENTY to talk about. It turns everyones head. Some may ridicule the price tag or the lack of 4- wheel drive....Don't you pay extra for designer clothes? Name brand electronics? Do you expect to pay the same for a steak as you would a burger? 4-Wheel drive? Had it on my other vehicles and never turned it on! Do you really plan on taking this beauty off-road??? Face it, it is a toy. It gets you from A to B, in style. Who cares what others think? Are they mad because you have one and they don't? Probably. I love my BlackWood.

12345...7