Used 2003 Lexus SC 430 Consumer Reviews

Used SC 430 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...19

Pros
Cons

Awesome

bucket, 04/03/2007
2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle used and it had been serviced by a Lexus dealership. I immediately put Pirelli all season non run flat tires on it with a new spare tire. What a difference; it is now the perfect retractable hardtop; rides just as nice as my previous ES 330. Could not have imagined how many looks we would get sitting in traffic or driving down the interstate!

Short people want to drive it too!

Shorty, 02/12/2003
2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I love this car but, THERE IS NO WAY AROUND THE BLIND SPOT ON THE BACK RIGHT SIDE OF THE CAR WHEN THE TOP IS UP. WHEN THE TOP IS DOWN THERE IS AN IMPROVEMENT BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH. before YOU BUY SIT IN CAR AND CHECK OUT THE BLIND SPOT AS SEAT DOES NOT GO UP VERY FAR. LOOK AT TOP EDGE OF CAR WITH WINDOWS AND TOP DOWN AND WHILE YOU ARE SITTING IN THE DRIVERS SEAT. AT MY HEIGHT MY LINE OF SIGHT IS JUST A FRACTION OVER THE TOP OF THE PASSENGER SIDE DOOR. THIS IS THE BLIND SPOT I, AM TALKING ABOUT. NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Amazing

Dr.J, 08/25/2009
2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I've always love to drive at night with the sunroof open. This car blows a sunroof away. Amazing power. Dead silent cabin with top down at high speed. Completely exhilarating. I look forward to the commute to work.

Lexus SC430 is awesome

ckearney, 09/15/2002
2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

After testing the BMW & Mercedes, I drove the SC430 and never looked back. Incredible feel to it and the interior luxury is unmatched.

The Pleasure of Its Company

David Becker, 10/25/2002
2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Flawless. Wonderful handling and acceleration coupled with the most elegant in design and execution, both interior and exterior. Unusually quiet with the top down, and strikingly so with top up. This car is a real pleasure to drive and enjoy. This car is significantly superior to my former BMW M3 convertible with far better reliability and dealer support.

12345...19