Used 2010 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews

2010 Lexus RX 350
12345...36

Pros
Cons

Solid B+ Performer

Dallas owners 8/2009, 10/04/2010

Owners for over a year now. Great highway cruiser (frequent 2-5 hr trips); very quiet and comfortable. Front seats are superb! Very nice instrument display, especially when driving at night. Storage b/t seats is very nice idea and quite convenient. Very nice balance b/t handling and ride - I laugh every time I see discussion about "handling" and SUVs - if you want sports car handling - buy a sports car! The RX is a very good choice for those wanting comfort with a healthy dose of versatility.

FANTASTIC

Frank Miller, 12/04/2010

I have owned several different new auto- mobiles and this is definitely the finest of them all. I have 10000 miles on it and haven't had to do anything but regular service. It is a combination of quality and pride of ownership. The satisfaction of owning a car that you can get in and go without worrying what needs to be fixed is wonderful. I feel that it is the finest car on the road for me. I love my RX 350. I would recommend it to anyone! The quality is worth the extra money!

T’was a wonderful vehicle!

Mark, 02/01/2018
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I loved my 2010 RX350, but recently traded in for a 2017 RX350 solely because I’m (according to my wife) spoiled. It had 123,480 miles on it an rode and drove like it was new. No mechanical problems, no squeaks or rattles, nothing. (Heck, when I traded my 2004 RX 350 for the 2010 it was just as good). My only gripe about the 2010 was there was no overhead place to secure sunglasses and the location of the USB and other charging ports (cigarette lighter style plug in) was very awkward (in the inside BOTTOM of the console).

Don't believe the few bad reviews

huntid, 07/02/2010

Do not believe the few bad reviews here. I STRONGLY believe, in my opinion only, that these are spies from the other car companies, the closest competitors writing some of this nonsense. Just a warning. Use your common sense. I have owned the car for almost a year now. Fact: it is the smoothest and quietest SUV you can buy. People are posting that it's a little trucky but there is a little truth to that, but please note this is the best of all competitors out there. Fact: center console does fail miserably in design. But, I can live with it. I just drove to the Sequioas and a new X5 overheated, I just zoomed by laughing. Fact: Lexus is the most reliable car available

RX350 Quality Declined

c2008, 11/10/2009

My almost brand new 2009 RX350 was damaged in an accident so I replaced it with the new 2010 RX350. Because I loved my 2009 RX so much I really did not think any other options and did not pay much attention during a quick test drive of the 2010 model. As soon as I got this new vehicle, I realized that this is not the same RX anymore. The engine is so much more noisy, the transmission is not as smooth as the old model and the ride is simply not as comfortable as the old one. If you have an old RX350, you will know that the new one is not as well built as it used to be. I absolutely regret buying the new model. If you have an old RX350, don't replace it with the new one.

12345...36