Used 2008 Lexus LS 600h L Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used LS 600h L for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Pearl. One of a kind

Vonda Adams, 05/26/2016
4dr Sedan AWD (5.0L 8cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The most comfortable and classy looking car ever made. Its not just a car, its an addiction to beauty, power and comfort all in one.

The best bargain in a used car ever!

Eric, 01/31/2021
4dr Sedan AWD (5.0L 8cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I bought my 2008 LS600HL from a used car dealer in Manassas Virginia in August of 2016. The car was perfect and looked absolutely brand new when I purchased it. It had less than 80,000 miles and was and is whisper quiet. The only things I have paid for in the 4 1/2 years of ownership was oil changes and to fix a strange anomaly with the wheels. My mechanic told me that on this particular car, the inside of the wheels eventual wear and cause an incredibly slow air leak. The tires have to be removed, the inside of the wheels have to be buffed and the problem is fixed. One at a time, all four wheels needed this treatment and it did solve the problem. This car has cost me the least in maintenance of any car I have ever owned. My mechanic, who works on some of the most expensive cars in the world, loves this car. Despite being one of the most expensive mass produced car when it was new, I paid less for it than most economies and it has been absolutely terrific. If you are considering purchasing a used one. If you can find it, it'll likely be the best bargain you've ever found.