Used 2014 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific IS 250 model:

First sedan ever purchased! Pretty satisfied!
By Josh S.

2014 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

After owning a long line of coupes and two-doors, this was the first sedan I've ever purchased and I'd say I made the right decision. I bought this used for a price I just couldn't pass up as mine is has the F-Sport package and that alone makes it well worth it. Since it is an F-Sport, it handles superbly well on sharp turns and even some slopes. This allows for a healthy blend of city and highway driving, both of which I do daily. At a combined 25 MPG that I get, the mileage isn't terrible but not anything to write home about either. The exterior looks are my favorite part of the car. Every angle looks sharp, sleek, and stands out even among other top-end luxury sedans. Only cons I can speak of are the slowish acceleration and some slight deterioration of some interior plastics. But overall, this has been a reliable, fun, and comfy ride for myself and family. I plan on keeping this for many more years and feel comfortable purchasing a Lexus in the future.

My 4th IS 250 and Love Them!
By TC

2014 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is a good compromise between sporty and sedan. It is probably best for a person not planning to carry kids around, but could be done. I get compliments from strangers all the time. The new 200t that replaces the IS is longer and not quite as sporty in my opinion. I am going to buy the one I have at the end of the lease and run the wheels off!

Love my IS250
By Leela S.

2014 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just bought my IS250 a couple weeks ago. Even though it is just the base model I am more than satisfied with my purchase! The car drives great, handles great, and looks great. We spent a little extra to get it Lexus certified, but it was worth it for the ease of my mind for maintenance and big issues. The Lexus dealership was great and easy to work with, and we will defiantly purchase from them again. I wish I had not waited so long for my first Lexus!

Fun to drive!
By K. Hocking

2014 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car is beautiful and handles very well. Has very low mileage. Under 10,000 miles. Well maintained. Fun to drive.

Great car!
By tamara perera

2014 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

Love the ride of this car super sporty!