Used 2013 Lexus GS 350 Consumer Reviews - 29 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:

GS 350 AWD
By Sherif

2013 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the car used with under 30K miles and have 49K miles on it now. I tested the car before I bought it and immediately I noticed the driver wheel well occupying a good portion of the left leg room. I can no longer stretch out my non driving leg when I drive like in my 2002 GS. The navigation screen is impressive in size but not very user friendly. The AC isn't user friendly you have to use that mouse for many of the functions. It takes some getting used to the mouse and the voice commands. The interior has some rattle noise coming from the front speaker as something sounds loose in there. It's out of warranty but I have to have that fixed. My biggest complaint besides the driver comfort and navigation was I just had the brakes and tires changed and the brakes are squeaking and tires are not smooth as before. This was very discouraging. I'm taking it back to the dealership to see what the problem is. Mine is not an F sport and I read where the brakes on those can be squeaky and there was a recall. Overall if you can get past the issues, it has good power and handles well around curves.

Great car. Highly recommended.
By Nick

2013 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought my 2013 GS 350 F Sport in 2014 with 28K miles. Now have a little over 60K miles and have had zero issues. The car handles great in all modes and conditions. Exterior and interior styling are best in class in my opinion. My only complaint is a rattle that I can't seem to get fixed and a bent wheel from hitting a pothole. Fuel economy isn't as good as expected but at almost 20mpg for an AWD sedan with 300+ hp it's worth it. Highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a reliable and yet stylish luxury/sport sedan.

beautiful and quick
By anderson

2013 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

There is no finer car.

Best luxury car ever
By Kenneth

2013 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the best car I've ever owned. Super stable. Reliable vehicle and low maintenance. You will not be disappointed.

Best car I have ever owned
By Chris Hyland

2013 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am not sure why I waited 25 years to buy this car, but I am glad that I finally did. I love it a little more every time I drive it.