Used 2013 Lexus GS 350 Consumer Reviews

Used GS 350 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

NEW 2013 GS350 - DEFINITELY A VAST IMPROVEMENT

abacomike, 04/30/2012

Took delivery of my new GS350 yesterday with NAV, Blind Spot Alert, Park Assist Sensors, Mark Levinson Audio, Luxury Package, etc. Test drove the sport model but did not like the metallic interior or tires that could not be rotated. Traded my Mercedes E350 and find this new GS more refined, higher tech features, less harsh ride and reduced road noise, higher quality interior, more comfortable seating, and handling and responsiveness far superior to Mercedes and BMW's I have owned. Had a 2001 GS300, but the only similarity to that 2001 is the GS insignia. Technology is unbelievable and the interior resembles the cockpit of of a Gulfsteam Jet. Worth every penny I spent on it!

Love this car!

jow3441, 11/30/2013

Have owned 2013 GS350 AWD for two months and really enjoy driving the car. I drove Infiniti Q50, G37x, M37, Hyundai Genesis, and BMW 335 and picked the GS. It had a solid ride and quality unmatched by the others.

Quite a different GS!

bob446, 05/03/2012

Having just retired, I no longer will have to make extended road trips. So I decided to trade my LS460 for a new GS, and save a little money in the bargain. What a good idea!! This new GS is beautifully styled on the exterior and features a roomy and comfortable interior. The redesigned dashboard is a masterpiece, including the giant infotainment screen. Eighteen-way power seats are supremely adjustable and comfortable--I love the thigh support extender and side bolster adjustments. Performance is peppy, cornering secure, and gas mileage reasonable.

2013 GS 350 F Sport - Most fun to drive!

dyeyk, 08/24/2013

I took my time buying in December 2012, actually spending 4 weekends test-driving the A6, 535i, E350, and GS 350 F Sport. I bought the GS 350 F Sport ... it's just simply the most fun to drive. To top it off, it had all the luxury-sports styling & character, & options & features that mattered most to me. 8 months and 6,000+ miles after, it is still exhilarating to drive this car, and it continues to get comps from kins, friends, and colleagues. Only reason it has relatively low mileage is that I have 2 other cars that also need to be driven. I look forward to many years of reliable use, minimal maintenance cost (for oil and filters, tires, break pads) & excellent Lexus center services.

2013 GS350

mwong3, 05/19/2013

I have the new GS350 for 2 months now, and it is excellent. Like most of you, I have a busy life. My previous BMW 3 series was just a disappointment, poor ride quality, stiff steering, maintainence problems. I felt like all I had was a car with 4 wheels and a BMW badge. The GS just elevates the driving experience to a whole new level. I just feel totally pampered inside the car, with top quality material, leather, wood, and technology. The ride and steering is softer than the BMW. But I much prefer it at the end of a busy day when I am dead tired. I no longer have to struggle to turn the car out of a packed car park because of a stiff steering wheel.

12345...7