Used 2001 Lexus GS 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used GS 300 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Value Performance

driver108, 11/28/2011
4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

At the price point, it can't be beat. 65K miles, one owner, $9K. The straight six is super smooth and the automatic shifts predictably and powerfully. The interior is very cush and the entire car has a very solid feel. It has very strong passing power, but could be faster 0-20. Also, the auto gets momentarily befuddled when shifting into 1st when coasting at around 5mph when you then hit the gas. If you want a car that is all about performance, the GS300 is not for you. However, if you want a comfortable ride, nice appointments, a smooth and powerful engine that gets to 110mph pretty fast, its a good choice. Average 25 mpg on the freeway

Lexus-Finally Mine!

lhester, 03/08/2002
4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car has been a treasure to drive. I've not had a bad time in it. The only downside is I couldn't afford the 8 cylinder GS430.

My GS

JimS, 12/28/2009
4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have been driving my 01 GS for 3 months now. The car drives so well and so comfortable that I have been driving really slow so I can enjoy spending more time driving.

Ad
Build Your LS 500
At a Glance:
  • $76,000starting MSRP

GS 300

TJ1, 08/07/2002
4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

What can I say. It's a Lexus! I am not in the least bit disappointed. It handles like a dream and is quick, safe and comfortable.

IT'S A LEX

KANE, 05/18/2005
4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had this car for 2.5 weeks but I love it so much. Even though the style for this car has been redesigned because it was seven years old, it's still a headturner, it's a good feeling. This car is marketed as a luxury sport sedan but I think it's still more luxury than sport. I prefer luxury over sport anyway that's why I bought a Lexus, but the car might not be that appealing to people that want to feel the road. It feels like you're riding on a cloud when you drive this car, like you're separated from the rest of the world. The car is loaded with an abundance of features. It's a great car and I know it will last as long as I need it to.

12345...7