Used 2014 Lexus ES 300h Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used ES 300h for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

I used to love it !

Peter, 11/25/2018
4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I got this car and I loved it, i could not make any bad comment about it. But recently it start gives me headaches! The hybrid system stop working and engine turns off in middle of the road, I took it to dealer, and they kept the car for a week and gave it back without knowing what was the problem! After 3 hours of driving, I had to call thow truck to take it bad because of same reason! And still they dont know what is wrong !

Most uncomfortable Lexus I have ever owned

hmbcoastsider, 12/09/2013
4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I've owned a Lexus for 13 years and and always loved them. So I was hoping for a similar experience when I bought the 2014 Lexus ES 300h, premium package. The car drives fine, although there is that hesitation every time you start up after stopping, which is common with many hybrids. After almost 7 years of ownership, I am still only getting only 29 mpg, and always have. I don't drive fast, and I drive the way they say to in the manual to maximize mileage. The boxy styling is ugly. The interior materials are much lower quality than past Lexuses I have owned. But the worst problem is the ventilated seat. It is very uncomfortable. It is so bad that my back hurts every time I drive it. I complained and the service manager acknowledged "some" people feel just like me and offered to put extra cushioning in the back, although that would void the ventilation; I said OK and although better, it is still a terrible seat which makes me hate this car more and more every day. After seven years I’ve only driven this car 44,000 miles because I’d rather drive my 19 year old RX300 than this uncomfortable ugly box. Worst car purchase I’ve ever made.

first 300 miles - very poor mpg

g17w17, 10/17/2013
4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Very Poor mpg. Not even close. Barely 26 mpg, 50% highway 50% city Speed was maintained withing limits ( 65m/h), driving, eco mode ( even I hate it) I feel cheated.

300h

Ali Keyes, 06/08/2017
4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Love the gas mileage. Beautiful interior. I am 5'4" and getting in and out of the car was cumbersome. The navigation system is not user friendly or allows for "dummies" like me.

jala201

jala11, 09/21/2016
4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

i bought the car in 2014 Dec. LEXUS ES300H .on the value paper it was written that it has 39 city and 40 highway mileage, and also need to use regular gas. since i bought this car in 2014 i never ever get this many millage i don't know how are they claiming that es300h give this many millage. i don't know where they claiming i m only getting 34-35 mile pr gallen 13.26% variation , useally it should be giving more mileage then it was showing. in August this year i had incident i was back up the car from my driveway and the car was park on other side of the road i touch the car i had back up camera was on but the blind spot monitor was not working and it dosent beep so i come out from the car and look there was damage on my bumper.long story short i called LEXUS they ask me to take the car to dealer thy check my car and said due to the impact on the bumper blind spot monitor not working, they didn't take bumper of and look at that, if this car has bsm break down by touching other car then it is not belong to the road its should look good in show room .