Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used Range Rover Sport for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Loving my 2016 Range Rover Sport Td6 (Diesel)

Flaviu Budean, 12/04/2015
2016 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE Td6 4dr SUV 4WD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

What a ride... Ordered my 2016 and was delivered in October. I totally love the truck. The efficiency of diesel engine is amazing. I get 26-27 mpg combined. This kind of milage per gallon is the reason why most SUV should be diesel. I do not even use the smart on/off technology because I believe that diesel engines should have a minimum of ON/OFF for engine. Truly for a person to be fully satisfied with this RRS, they have to get all upgrades possible. Audio is garbage for the money you pay if you do not upgrade to the Meridian system. But this is a small sacrifice that is made up by the way it drives even if you are like me, bough the car without upgrading to Meridian System. Overall I could not picked a better SUV. Very happy with it and my friends and family love it too, so now there will be other RRS purchases in family :)

Overall good first impression

Hugo Chavez, 09/26/2016

If top of the line electronic interface and logic controls are important to you, look somewhere else. The car ride and comfort are great. The diesel engine has great torque and passing power making general driving for an SUV of this size enjoyable. The cabin has premium materials and the seats are comfortable. The stock sound system is cheap and only good to listen to the news reports and football games (which is what I need it for). If you are an audiophile you should upgrade to the max. The touch screen is at least 2 generations behind and the interface is clunky and poorly designed. I generally navigate using Google Maps and will continue to do so. Land Rover should promptly update this shameful interface.

Luxury economy suv

Bagman, 12/21/2016
updated 01/07/2022

The rrs diesel so far is very enjoyable to drive. Very comfortable ride and seating is also comfortable. The fuel mileage and range with the diesel is terrific with good acceleration and torque. My biggest complaint with the car is the primitive electronics! For an $ 80,000 care Land Rover should be ashamed of the infotainment system. If you went to a Honda CR-V or Ford Escape for 1/3 of the price you would have much, much better systems. I still love the fuel mileage that the diesel give me. The ride, handling, and comfort are excellent. Cost of service visit is ridiculously high! The nav/entertainment system is inferior to almost any vechicle on the market. I think that it may have been updated for 2017.

2 out of 5 stars

Love my Rover Sport

BEH, 05/30/2018

I previously owned an Evoque. I loved it so much I wanted another Rover when it was time to upgrade. We chose the Sport since it would fit all our gear when taking family road trips. It’s a great car, super smooth and has all the bells and whistles. Plus the warranty is probably the best on the market.

1 out of 5 stars

Early high priced maintenance awaits you.

Range Rover Victim, 10/09/2016

We have had the RRS for about 6 months and driven less than 4800 miles, and the car is already in need of servicing. According to the dealership the cost will exceed $800. This is way below the 16000 miles promised when originally purchased. We are essentially looking at maintenance cost that would be triple of what was advertised. This car is a money pit, buyers beware!