MSRP Starting at
$37,800

Save as much as $9,737
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Love it more than I thought!

David , 05/21/2020
P250 R-Dynamic SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I’m thrilled with the features and options that I got.

Ad
2 Offers Near 20147
Check out current offers on the Land Rover Discovery Sport
Request a Quote
LANDROVERUSA.COM
Price shown is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes $1,350 destination/handling charge, tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for details.

Big surprise

Michal, 03/25/2021
P250 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I was very sceptic about this car but when I compraed it with XC60, X3 and GLC Disco has got better interior quality, hanlong, diesel sound and ultra comfort. So on March 2020 I had my Disco. 30 000 km, one year and I feel so good with this car. The throttle lag disapeared, no faults and any disadvantages of using this car. One thing, very poor inetrrior light.

Disappointed

Loyalty , 04/25/2021
P250 R-Dynamic SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I had a 2020 discovery sport diesel the front end has a very annoying sound very lazy car and the worst part is I was driving and it just shut down in the middle of the road took it to the dealer and weeks after I’ve yet to get a feed back as to the problem. The mileage is just about 10,000 car is just a year okd

Ad
  • $41,900starting MSRP
Build & PriceLANDROVERUSA.COM

Never again LRDS

Aki, 06/14/2021
P250 S 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Number of small issues but the biggest one: Oil Dillution (in my case requiring oil service in 10 months / 12 000 km) and non-working DPF regeneration (no warnings that regeneration not working either). The design fault of the previous model is now "issues caused by users".