2019 Kia Stinger Consumer Reviews

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

They Just Keep Getting Betterrrr

Hazelwood Woody, 04/13/2019
Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

My 2019 Stinger Premium AWD is all some!!! I have owned an 11-15-16 Optimum 2.0 and the 2019 Kia stinger is by far the best yet!!! I would recommend this Kia to everyone. It has all the bells and whistle even a roll bar with an air bag in the roof; now who can beat that for SAFETY???

Good riddins BMW 550I

Mark Corley, 08/15/2019
GT2 4dr Sedan AWD (3.3L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I traded in my BMW 550I on a new Stinger. Unreliability and monthly trips to the BMW service drive finally wore me down. Wasn't really sure the Stinger was the answer but boy am I glad I took the chance. This car smokes the Germans in every aspect. The most noticeable is that it is reliable. Thank you Kia! Performance, comfort, tech, drivability and styling beats them as well. This car is as good if not better than all the reviews said it was. FUN, FUN, FUN to drive. Only tip for Kia is to put an exhaust note on it to match the car's performance. I would buy another one tomorrow, in fact I can't wait until my lease is up so I can try a different color.

Best Grand Turismo for the money ever

Swaydaa, 11/04/2019
GT1 4dr Sedan AWD (3.3L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Im normally a follow the herd type of guy when it comes to buying vehicles. I was coming out of a corvette so i wanted something sporty but did not want the back breaking drive of my current vehicle. Ive never had my head snap back with acceleration and be this comfortable. The first time I saw the stinger i thought it was the new Porsche Panamera. When i pulled over to take a look i was shocked that it was a Stinger. Next day i went to the the dealer and test drove. I purchaed on the spot. Could not belive you can get this much tech, performance, and value in the 30k price range and still torch a mustang or camero all day. There is a youtube video of the stinger embarrassing a mustang that has mods and the performance package. That mustang GT is well over 50k.

Not your kids kis

Tooslow, 09/22/2019
GT1 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I bought an optima in 2011. Worried,but the car was excellent. 130k and time for something new. Almost bought another optima, but just not excited. Accudently saw stinger. Hate the name, almost didnt drive it. Glad I did. 3 weeks in, not a single complaint except the gt2 electronic hatch would have been nice. Nothing else different from my gt1 worth 5k more. More power than really useful with nice driving manners for everyday. Gas mileage sucks but oh well. Not a fan of the auto shutoff but really like the auto lock brake feature.

The overall most enjoyable car I have ever owned

Patton MT, 01/06/2020
GT2 4dr Sedan AWD (3.3L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

First of all, the KIA Stinger is not a car for just anyone. To truly get the most from this car, and to realize its true value, one has to appreciate the fact that in this price range there is really no comparable cars. The twin turbo has unbelievable acceleration. The steering is butter smooth, and the ride is very smooth. to me, it is the ultimate combination of function and performance. I live in Montana, so the AWD was a must. We drive this car 12 months a year and it handles great in the snow and ice. 15K and we have had 0 problems. I was reluctant at first...until my first test drive. So, my advice is, schedule a test drive and see if it is what you're looking for. If near luxury and definite performance are on your list, I believe you will appreciate what KIA has done!

12345...6