2018 Kia Rio Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Kia Rio Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rio model:

Hit the road with your Rio
By Loretta

2018 Kia Rio EX 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

A lot of extras that are included without having to add on to make your car fit just for your likings

Rated in consideration of the price
By Sean O’Connor

2018 Kia Rio LX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

This vehicle was the least expensive car for which I could fit. It drives like a small Audi. The it is very comfortable for a 6” 275 pound car fanatic. I’ve owned Lexus, Acura, Honda, GMC sedans and SUVs, Toyota, Volvo, VW and Chrysler, sedans a Miata and a Chevy Silverado. Never drawn to Fords interior or driving dynamics, tried, never took. This 2018 Kia Rio is worth more than I paid. If it is as reliable as the warranty suggest, it will be the best money I’ve ever spent. It gets hybrid level gas mileage, it is fun to drive mostly due to the manual 6 speed. Handles like a much more expensive brand and very comfortable, secure handling. I can understand why Kia sells over 200,000 of these WW.

Dodge Guy Turned Kia Guy
By Kenneth

2018 Kia Rio S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

I've owned Dodge all of my life.. I looked at Kia because of the Warranty and I'm so happy I did. Car is built solid, when I close the doors or trunk you can tell it's built tough. Love the fact they added more steel making the overall structure a safer ride. I'm enjoying the fuel economy and the fun feel of the sporty hatchback. I'm really happy with my 2018 Rio 5Door .