Used 2010 Kia Rio Consumer Reviews

$3,277

Used Rio for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Best Bang For Your Buck!!

mtloveskg, 04/17/2010
Rio5 SX 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

This little car is amazing. First of all I am 6'3" 245 pounds and have plenty of room! MPG are 30.4 after 2k miles of mixed driving with AC on. Not too shabby at all! Amenities are bar none for this class (read below for more on that).

Fun and Sporty little car!

mikeyt, 06/14/2010
Rio5 SX 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car. It is so sporty with all the cool features (see below). It is not as commonly seen as its rivals (Corolla, Civic, Fit, and Yaris) so it stands out a lot more!

Best Bang For Your Buck

mikeyt1818, 07/22/2010
Rio5 SX 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

Fun car, sporty and peppy despite 1.6 liter engine. Great features on SX like leather wrapped steering wheel with audio and cruise controls, metal pedals, 16" inch alloys, rear spoiler, sport cloth with red stitches. Very sporty looking!

My 2010 Kia Rio

kiaowner2010, 07/26/2010
LX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

Not happy with dark interior, car is too hot inside & must have window covered by sunshade. Other than that, I haven't had a brand new car for MANY years, and I love this one. I was on the bus three years before deciding to buy this car.

So happy to be GONE!

stinalynn, 05/18/2012
LX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car because at the time, I had no choice. I needed a cheap car with a good warranty. Well, you get what you pay for! I had a small fender bender, hitting a car at 10 miles per hour. It resulted in a total breakage of the ball joint. My husband, an ASE certified master technician, took one look and could not believe the poor quality (he is convinced it broke first, causing the accident!) It was great on gas, but that's about it. I just got rid of the thing, for a beautiful Mazda crossover, and I've never been happier!