2017 Kia Forte Consumer Reviews - 29 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Kia Forte Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forte model:

Great low price car
By Scott

2017 Kia Forte EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Fuel mileage can be better overall if you're going to spend less than 25000 on a car this will be the one to buy did you get the e x with a plus package it is a great car for the price

Speedy little devil
By Davis

2017 Kia Forte SX 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Love this car. Only had it a few weeks but can’t wait to drive it each and every time

Great Value the Forte Shines
By Russ B.

2017 Kia Forte LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

The 2017 Kia Forte is a great value for it's class. The only shortcoming I have with the car is it could use a bit more power. But I am willing to sacrifice that for the excellent gas mileage I am getting. The Forte is eye catching and the interior is spacious and comfortable. I have never owned a Kia before but I must say it has not disappointed me. It rides well and stops very well due to the 4 wheel disc brakes. It does have a firm ride but not too firm. The trunk is huge and there is ample room for passengers in the rear seating area. The steering is quick and responsive. Road noise is acceptable for this class as well. All in all a great little car I plan to have for sometime to come.

Not all it could be
By Michael Johnson

2017 Kia Forte LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Just a lil short

My awesome, good looking, great value economy car
By Stephen Cane

2017 Kia Forte S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Was after a good economy car to replace a 10 year old Hyundai Elantra. (The Elantra was a good experience for us, but I was amazed at how far this class has come in the past ten years. We have or have had higher end cars/ SUVs/ mini-vans.) We found it in this Kia Forte S model with the tech package option. Quality of materials, features, ride, styling, roominess, just a good overall, well refined design. And at a really good price, so a great value to top it all off. We have only had this car for a month, but we are really loving it!