Used 1995 Jaguar XJ-Series Consumer Reviews

Used XJ-Series for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

You gotta love this car!

Canadian Car Nut, 02/17/2008
XJS 2dr Convertible

This car has been an unbelievable pleasure from the day I bought it. I bought it with 60,000 miles on it 3 years ago. It has been totally reliable, and garners a lot of attention. People often take pictures of it. I have a 95 Mercedes E320 sedan with a lot less mileage that has been a total lemon. The Jag is twice the car. I doubt that I will ever sell this car. Sometimes I just stare at it's beautiful coachwork. It is truly a work of art. If you can find a low mileage 94-96 XJS convertible buy it!

Very satisfied

buzbomb, 11/03/2010
XJS 2dr Coupe

Great ride, dependable looks great no problems, security system excellent have had BMWs Mercedes this is much more fun and great on long rides and short

I Love this Car

JagMan, 09/16/2006
XJ6 Vanden Plas 4dr Sedan

Best car I've ever owned! Performance is great, strong engine and flawless transmission. Never had any mechanical problems with it in over 150,000 miles. The looks are classic - I get compliments everywhere I go and people think it's much newer than it really is. The car is built very solid and is strong. The gas mileage is lower than smaller cars, but I averaged 22 mpg on the highway, and 17 during city driving, which isn't bad considering all the power it has. I clean the throttle body each year or two; otherwise, it gets gummed up a little. Other than that, it's been just regluar fluid and filter changes which are very easy to do. All around great car!

95 Vanden Plas

Ed, 06/17/2008
XJ6 Vanden Plas 4dr Sedan

Bought this for my wife on her last birthday. Looked for 6 months for the right car and this is it. She loves everything about it. I steal it or should say I trade cars with her sometimes just for the fun of driving it. Many good comments from strangers about it's classic beauty. Wanted one for years but never look seriously. Only negative thing and it's not a biggie is the drivers area is a bit small

Perfect car

vs, 10/26/2009
XJ6 4dr Sedan

I bought this car in 1997 and car had 7500 miles. I was looking for sport car, but dealer was able to convince me to buy Jaguar. What a great choice. I still love this car even after 12 years of owning it. During this time I had 2 Mercedes and two BMW, all of which were driven by me and mostly by my wife and all of them were returned back to dealers at the end of lease. Jaguar still stays with me. At this point it's worth really nothing, but the way it drives, none of listed above could even get closer. The only non original parts on this car is rear shocks and battery. Of course filters and tires. My teenager is begging me to get another car and get him this one. He loves it too.

12345...6