2018 INFINITI Q60 RED SPORT 400 Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 INFINITI Q60 RED SPORT 400 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q60 model:

fun
By ilyas nessari

2018 INFINITI Q60 RED SPORT 400 RED SPORT 400 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

Ilike the fact that there are not too many out there

Really Awesome Car
By SamKaras

2018 INFINITI Q60 RED SPORT 400 RED SPORT 400 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

This is my second Infiniti. I came back because I absolutely love the quality of their dealerships and the way they treat their customers. I've been driving my Q60 Redsport for over a year now, and it's still incredibly fun! The sport plus mode is insane, and I love using it on long country roads...BUT, I live in Chicagoland and the snow in the winter made my GT Mustang spin in circles- not this car. It grips the road and I feel completely safe (AWD). I can't say enough good things about this car. It's comfortable (even on long drives), fun to drive, not bad fuel economy...the tech they use in the center console is only average, so that's my only negative. I haven't had a single issue with this vehicle, and it's a first gen 2017. I'd buy this car again and again! Just FYI, I do not have the adaptive steering in this car and it's very responsive. I swear the brakes on this car saved my life once...and it looks HOT! People come up to me when I'm gassing up and ask me about the car. Sweeeet!

Great coupe with a nice look
By DJ

2018 INFINITI Q60 RED SPORT 400 RED SPORT 400 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

This car is fun to drive and I look forward to driving it everyday. I've owned many cars and this is by far the best. AC on off switch is toward the right side of the vehicle which is awkwardly place. Interior otherwise is stunning. Apple car play would make this my dream car. One major let down with Infiniti not having that on any of their models when Nissan does which seems kind of backwards. If you are looking for fast car with an attractive interior and exterior this is the one to go with.