Used 2010 INFINITI G37 Coupe Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific G37 Coupe model:

Fair overall
By Ravi

2010 INFINITI G37 Coupe x 2dr Coupe AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Bought it cool and had a dealer sold still enjoying supercharger set up installed. Injectors failed at 60k and dealers did not honor warranty. Gearbox auto with manual shift is not up to the cars standard

Engine blows up at 90000 miles
By Chris

2010 INFINITI G37 Coupe Sport 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

The timing chain broke at 90000 miles and before I could pull over the engine was ruined. There was no signal on the dashboard that there was a problem but I could hear the valves pinging. The dealer said the only option was a new engine and offered no compensation or explanation. I changed the oil religiously with synthetic so there was no problem there. The Infiniti customer service was a joke. They basically said the car was out of warranty and stuff happens. My disappointment at buying a "luxury" car that didn't make it to 100000 miles can't be explained. Then they sent me a survey to ask about my experience. I should have gone with the Hyundai, at least Korean companies stand by their products.

awesome coupe with AWD and 300 horses
By brian murray md

2010 INFINITI G37 Coupe x 2dr Coupe AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

well designed, tight, and it moves out!!!! 7 speed , shifting through gears is fun fun fun -- the sotrage room with the back seat laying flat is pretty good for a coupe! it is great for my mid-life crisis

Love my G
By Barry Harper

2010 INFINITI G37 Coupe x 2dr Coupe AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I bought it new at the end of 2010 . I'm retired so I played with it, K&N tubes and Magna flow exhaust . Sounds great after putting drone tubes on and goes great . Love the car .

Loud brakes and Horrible Interior
By ulsandy

2010 INFINITI G37 Coupe x 2dr Coupe AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Third time Infiniti buyer and third time was NOT the charm. My car has been in the shop 5 times in the first 14 months of ownership for brake noise. Noise loud enough to be heard inside the house when I enter/exit the driveway. Excuse after excuse from the dealer with no real resolution. First it was a pin, then a hose and now a spring. I have to fight to get them to reproduce every single time. I've been told "they squeak when they're cold" then "they squeak when they're hot" and finally "it's not a safety issue". Opened a case with customer service. What a joke. Called 4 times now, twice spoke to the rep and twice left messages. Not a single thing done as a result of case opened.

It sure does *look* like a nice car from the outside. Hey, I'm low on miles because the stupid car is in the shop all the time..

Better quality interior. Believe your customers when they tell you something is wrong with the car. Admit there's a problem with the 2011 brakes just like the 2008-2011 G's.