Used 2003 Hyundai XG350 Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used XG350 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

My XG350L

donaghadee, 05/14/2003

Great ride, lot's of bells and whistles for the price.People have actually asked me "what is it". When I tell them it is a Hyundai they have comments like "I didn't know Hyundai made such a nice looking car!

What are you car reviewers thinking?

Thomas G. Wilson, 05/09/2003

I have owned an xg 350 for over one month and find it to be a great car. Many reviewers complain of poor handling. I don't understand this. My car handles very well and at 3000 rpm the car does 92 mph! I don't know the top speed and ain't a fixin' to find out! If you want to drive in a rally, buy a BMW and spend $25000 more.

car of the furture

mailman1, 04/23/2003

Want a excellent car; that will superize you. Check out what Hyundai has to offer. This car really puts the american car industries to shame. I believe that we have to either keep up with the forign auto industries or be left out; in the pasture to wither away.

Proud XG owner

Paul J. Solis, 01/19/2003

Best car for the money, period.

Fantastic

geoff, 03/26/2003

I have owned VWs, Dodges, and Saturns and my family has owned everything under the Sun (its a large family). This is the best luxury car I have ever driven. Easily equal to the Toyota Avalon and Chrysler LHS and $10K less than those cars. Very comfortable and the best warranty in the business. I will buy Hyundais for a while now.