Skip to main content

Save as much as $889
Select your trim:
12345...9

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Great Value

Brian McInnes, 09/21/2020
2021 Hyundai Tucson Value 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I traded my 2020 Sonata in for a Tucson value. I needed an SUV for practicality and health reasons.. all I can say is I’m very happy with Tucson Value I bought.comfortable and quiet ride. Easy to get in and out of and good storage. I thought performance and fuel consumption would be a down side of buying this car. Fuel consumption on a long highway run doing around 80 mph was just over 34 mpg. About 30 mpg running around locally. So better than I anticipated. Performance wise. It’s adequate and if you need more zip I can select Sport mode. All in all I’m happy with my choice.

Great Value

Josh, 12/13/2020
2021 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I love my Tucson Limited. I originally test drove the Value trim and like other reviews didn't like the acceleration and wanted more features. The Limited has all that and then some. The 2.4 is way more responsive and I love my heated steering wheel, leather heated seats and xfinity sound system!

5 out of 5 stars

Great overall for the price

Steve, 10/13/2020
2021 Hyundai Tucson Value 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Smooth ride...getting 33mpg which is better than suggested which is great..nice storage area and rides very well.

Love my new Tucson

Julie, 03/13/2021
2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Comfortable seating, roomy inside, but doesn’t feel boxy. Smooth quiet ride, no problems with acceleration up hills or on highway. Dash controls smartly placed, not overwhelming.

I'm loving it

n3magrace, 10/14/2020
2021 Hyundai Tucson Value 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I've had the Tuscon Value for about a month now. I love the amount of features it has (personal favorite: auto hold button and Blue Link service). The seats are nice and firm. Some people have criticized the cheap look and feel of the interior but think of this car as practical and functional rather than for luxury. The cargo space is great and Hyundai is very generous with its included accessories. The worst thing about the car is the mpg and lack of acceleration. I fill up on average a week and a half even though I don't drive it long distances. If you can overlook this, you won't regret your purchase.

12345...9