2021 Hyundai Tucson SUV Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $2,365
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Great Value

Josh, 12/13/2020
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I love my Tucson Limited. I originally test drove the Value trim and like other reviews didn't like the acceleration and wanted more features. The Limited has all that and then some. The 2.4 is way more responsive and I love my heated steering wheel, leather heated seats and xfinity sound system!

Customer Success

Janice Essick, 12/30/2020
Ultimate 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

That Hyundai is so much more bang for your buck and having come from the Toyota and Honda world, you will be much happier with this brand!

Love my new Tucson

Julie, 03/13/2021
Ultimate 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Comfortable seating, roomy inside, but doesn’t feel boxy. Smooth quiet ride, no problems with acceleration up hills or on highway. Dash controls smartly placed, not overwhelming.

2021 Hyundai Tucson

Al and Sheri Castillo, 02/09/2021
SE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I love my Tucson! Rides smooth and comfortable. Just enough space to where you don't feel like your driving a tank but plenty of room to stretch out in.

Solid choice

Mark J., 03/17/2021
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have had my 2021 Tucson Limited for about a month, after driving a Subaru Legacy for a decade. So far, County me impressed. I love the extra room and safety features on the Tucson. The leather trim and heated seats provide a touch of luxury. The lengthy warranty offers peace of mind, and my dealer includes free oil changes for life. All signs of the quality of the vehicle. The front window offers a great view but the rear view is slightly obscured by the back seat head rests. There is more than enough pep in the engine for me, but there is a slight drop in fuel economy. The only other quibble is the wind noise when it is howling outside... not unbearable but noticeable. I anticipate loving my Hyundai for many Mike’s to come.

12345...6