Skip to main content
$27,350

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Absolutely Amazing Car for the money..

Matt Clark, Realtor, 02/24/2022
Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

I have a black limited with black leather, I researched every brand, BMW, Honda, Toyota, Kia, Lexus, Infinity, Mazda etc. This car has more tech than I could ever dream of for the price I paid. I actually said to dealers of high end luxury cars "Ok, so what can your $50, 60, 80, 100k car do that is so amazing?" I would put this car up against any luxury car and for the price and fuel mileage, and warranty, I wouldn't take anything else. (now it is SLOW compared to a V8 Mercedes or BMW, but that car is NOT going to get 45-51 MPG. I love it, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Hyundai Sonata Hybrid

Hal M., 04/03/2022
Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

This is a very good car. One odd detail is that the basic Blue version has 16" wheels and the SEL and Limited have 17" wheels. Other than more option athe specs and the same...... except the fuel econoy is better on the 16" wheel version. I can't figure out why????

5 out of 5 stars

Why the extra 1 mpg for the base SE ?

Butcher Bird, 05/06/2022
SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

I went with the SEL to get the bigger tires and to drop off that annoying start/stop/start/stop function. Cost me 1 mpg and it's worth it !!!! Love the Sonata SEL. Great car at a great price, lots of features. Only slight downsides ? Slightly noisy at highway speeds and I'd call acceleration fairly good; but that's about it.