2018 Hyundai Kona Consumer Reviews - 37 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Hyundai Kona Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Kona model:

Bought it for the Kona name!
By Lance Johnson

2018 Hyundai Kona SE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

These cars are hard to find in Hawaiian Islands, love the size, wuiet ride and included features! It’s the most tech car I’ve ever had and I live it!

KONA LUV
By TMEHLMAN

2018 Hyundai Kona SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I LUV MY KONA !! NOT TOO SMALL ... NOT TOO BIG........JUST RIGHT .. :) I can't wait to see how it does this winter.

Kona New 2018
By debra karros

2018 Hyundai Kona SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I am experiencing incredible vibration when going on certain roads and a speed of no more that 45 and no less than 30. It disappears at high speeds and does not happen on all roads.

Kona made me a Happy Owner
By Happy Gram

2018 Hyundai Kona SEL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Just go prepared and know what you want and how much is a good price. Do your research on available stock.

Kool Kona
By Mr Bill

2018 Hyundai Kona SEL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I was driving a 2015 Rav 4 and I wanted something that got better mileage and with a smaller footprint. I test drove a few vehicles, but once I drove the Hyundai Kona I knew it was the vehicle for me. It is sporty, roomy for a 6 foot guy like me, fun to drive, gets an average of 30 mpg, and it a great value for the money. In Lawrence Kansas I found a Kona with the SEL trim, I added leather, and it was approx 22K. It is hard to find any SUV under 25K, especially one that has the quality and style of the Kona. I have only had it for a few weeks, but so far it has been great on the highway, getting up to 75 with no problems. It is fun and zippy to drive around town too. I have owned a Hyundai so I know they build good, solid cars for the money. I did give it a "Good" on the interior. There are hard plastics, but they look classy and seem to be designed to be long lasting. The hatch area and seats fold down for extended storage. Not sure sure if my bike will fit in the back like it did in my Rav 4, but a bike rack on the back will take care of that. Overall, the Kona is fun, well built, and a lot of SUV for the money. Drive one and see what you think. I did, and it sold me.